Chapter 17

Midnight: Before the chapter starts, I have to tell you all something about the league...So the league is different from other region's leagues. The Preliminary round consists of four rounds. the rounds need three Pokemon, while the other two need four Pokemon. Then in the semifinals, they only have three rounds, but this time it will change into a different map just like from Kalos league and they only need five Pokemon. So yeah. That's all. Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Host: Ladies and Gentlemen it is time for the Semifinal Round.

Loud cheers erupt the whole stadium as the host begins to explain.

Host: Now before the Semifinal Round starts, the rules will change once again.

All: Huh?

All of the trainers and champions ask confused.

Host: Now at the Semifinal round, there are three rounds, and all trainers need five Pokemon to battle on the first round. To whoever wins in the first round will move to the second round until the third round. Each round will change the map once all the three Pokemon are out. Now, are you ready trainers!! Now, look at the screen.

Ash looks closely at the screen to see he's going to battle the Galar Champion Leon.

Ash: Who's he?

He asks as Mew who wants to go with Ash and others telepathically said.

'That's the champion of Galar Leon. The one that Y/N is talking about

Ash: I see, can you tell me which Pokemon, he had?

'Sadly no. But all I know is that he is using Charizard since that's his partner, that's all I heard'

Mew then giggles and pat Ash's head and floats away. The battle continues until it was Ash's turn.

Host: Now on the left side we have the champion of Galar, Leon!

Leon appears on the left platform and the crowd mostly girls cheered. Some girls would even faint at the sight of him. 

Host: And on the right side we have Red Satoshi, the champion of Alola!!

Ash walks to the platform and eyes Leon.

Host: And the field that they were gonna battle iiiissss!

The original battlefield was sunk down and a forest appeared on the battlefield instead.

Host: THE FOREST!!

The crowd cheered once again as the Referee steps on the platform and raises his left arm.

Referee: Battle begin!

Leon: Aegislash, come on out!

He said throwing the Pokeball in the air and Aegislash appears.

Ash: If Aegislash is what you choose then you will face...Incineroar!

He said as Incineroar comes out with an evil grin on his face.

Leon: So we're at the type disadvantage huh?

He mumbles and decided to be the first one who will command.

Leon; Let's start this with Aerial Ace!

Red: Incineroar, use darkest Lariat.

Once Aegislash charges at Incineroar, it quickly spins around with fire surrounding. Once Aegislash hits Inceneroar instead, it just flies backward as Incineroar stops spinning.