the actual story..,

It has been twelve hours, yuktha didn't gain consciousness yet.

Lord Krishna face was dull. He looks a little pale. His ever gorgeous smile is no where in his face. He looks like he is in great pain.

Lord Krishna didn't leave yuktha a second, he sat near her and take care of her. So many people said that they will take care of her but he said he will do that. Even his wives also tries to convince him, but same Reaction

All people in the Royal Palace likes yuktha, she has cheerful and joyful personality, people always attract towards her. But why Lord Krishna is behaving like this, they don't know.

Lord Krishna is waiting for yuktha and his wives are waiting for him.

At last, with killing curiosity in side, satya bhama devi asked Krishna "prabhu, you can go and take some rest, we all here, we can take care of her" She said

" Priye, no need " He said like not wanting to talk to anyone

" Swami, we all know that you like her, and we do too, but" She lost her words

"Devi, you think she is any normal girl? " Krishna asked her

" Swami,... I don't understand " She said

"She is not a Simple girl, just like you she is also a part of me." He stated.

Literally shock is written on their faces

Lord Krishna narrate the story which was happened back then .

"Once upon a time, I was in vaikuntam*,  layed down on the great Adhiseshu* with closed eyes, meditating." Lord Krishna started his narration

••As usual AUTHOR NARRATION:-- but assume Lord Krishna is the one who is who is narrationg this story.••

Some great saints went to Lord maha vishnu for a particular purpose.

"Shuklam Baradharam Vishnum
Shashi-Varnnam Chatur-Bhujam
Prasanna-Vadanam Dhyaayeth Sarva-Vighno[a-U]pashaantaye” they pray

(Meaning: I Meditate on Sri Vishnu, Who is Wearing White Clothes, Who is All-Pervading, Who is Bright in Appearance like the Moon and who is Having Four Hands. He is having a Compassionate and Gracious Face, Let us meditate on Him to Ward of all impediments.)

Sri maha vishnu slowly opened his eyes and saw the great saints in front of him with hands cluch together as pranamam.

Just like Krishna, sri maha vishnu have lotus eyes. But unlike Lord Krishna, Maha vishnu is in pure white. Any other Devine personality will be dull under his color.

Even his wife, sri maha lakshmi  will look a bit dull color when compared to his. I am not belittling anyone here, I am Just saying that he is such a beauty that no one can able to compare with him.

He is shining like bright full moon in the dark night sky. Eye catching!

" Maha prabhu" They bowed to vishnu and the divine person nodes

"Prabu, we are conducting a great yugn, we humble creatures are here to invite you to that yugn" They said with great respect.

"We will be very blessed if you attend just for a second" They again said.

If sri maha vishnu appear in that yag Or yugn they will get mukthi*

He don't want to make them feel down so he said " I will definitely attend" He smiles a little.

Aaah waaaaaaoohh! His smile! It's just like first sun ray on the pure white snow,
His smile is like giving a big can of water in front of a thirsty person who is locked in a desert, just like money to to the greedy, biryani to the hunger.