In minarva palace

Yuktha daily went to training ground for practice, Guruda made her run and some muscle exercises daily. After a week he explained her about swords,some hand and leg attacks

" Child, these are different swords.. See these..
There were four stages in sword arts: Sword Energy,
Sword Intent,
Sword Heart, and
Sword Spirit.

If you can feel your sword, you energy will easily medle with it. " He briefly explained to her.

Yuktha listened to his each and every word carefully.
" Here try this" He throw a light weighted sword towards her.

" I can't feel it" She said

" This is not your own sword, thats why you can't feel it. That too if you use other's weapons, it will make you both physically and mentally strained" He said

He again continued " So using power weapons, those will make your energy drained and caused to unconsciousness "

" I'll be careful " She assured

Garuda shows her how to hold a sword, how to move, how to attack, and other stuff for fight. She is making great progress. Some times he felt like unbelievable.
But yuktha is a fast learner and garuda is best teacher. They are best trainee and trainer and good friends too.

Yuktha is practicing sword in the training ground, some one came and asked her to go with him. When Garuda saw Yuktha talking to unknown person, he came flying there with one swift.

"whats matter? Why you are not practicing?" Garuda asked her while looking another person

"I am Ganasekhara and I'm here to take devi Avyuktha with mi to Minarva palace." Unknown person said

Minrva palace he thought to himself "why?" Garuda said while narrowing his eyes. He is observing other person face to find out something.

" How would I know senadhi pathi Garukmantha?, Queen saleeshchala devi asked to see her, that's why I came ." Ganasekhara said while averting garuda's gaze.

" I will come, you can go now" Yuktha said and turned around to go but ganasekhar stopped her

"saleeschala devi wants you to come with mi-\" Yuktha stopped him in the middle

" I said I will come but I'm not coming with you now, I am practicing. please tell your queen my regards" she said politely and left to practice.

.

.

At Minarva palace, the palace is looking cool, but atmosphere is hot. Saleeschala is very angry, she can burn a person alive into ashes with her gaze.

"how dare she? how can she denies my order?" she is burning with rage

"maharani, she said that she will come but i don't know when?" ganashekara said

"what you mean ?,are you telling mi to wait for her to come" she cluched his throat with murderous aura.

meanwhile Ahisena came to her" chala ,what are you doing? did you lost your mind?" saying that he released her grip on ganasekhara's throat. Gana felt that his life again came back into his body.

"Please forgive mi maharani... Please forgive mi" Gana said while shivering
Ahisena gesture him to leave and he did so.

" Chala, don't be reckless, you not a kid, if you do anything wrong, you have to face consequences" Ahi sena warned her

" I know, I know... Why can't you understand my pain" She said hung her head down

A tear drop fall down her cheek, the great, strong queen look like a fragile woman now. She looks weak, sensitive.
She is not only a great queen but also a wife to a her husband and a mother to her child. Suddenly that bright evil light in her eyes was lost, her face become pale like she is suffering from a great pain for years. She looks like that pain she held deep in her heart is slowly killing her like a slow poison.
There is a regret in her face. There is something she is longing for.
She knelt on the floor, crying, she cover her face with her arms, silent crying..