𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚢.

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛: 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚢.

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎"She's finally asleep, so be quiet,"☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
"She's finally asleep, so be quiet,"
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

Dream spoke as he emerged from his own room. Night had fallen, leaving the house mostly dark. Sapnap looked up from his spot on the couch, as did George.

Sapnap had a smirk plastered onto his face, "Really, Clay? Your room? Just fuck her already."

George began to chuckle, "Nick, you're actually stupid."

Dream, or Clay, had practically choked on his own saliva after Nick said what he said. Another chuckle was heard from behind Dream, "Bring home a girl, Clay? I can't believe you didn't even let me meet her first."

It was his younger sister, Drista. Her blonde locks were pulled up into a high ponytail and she wore a red sweatshirt. "Drista, not now, dumbass," Dream scolded her. She only rolled her eyes in response, "You're telling me that you're trying to get in this girls pants and you didn't introduce her to me? You're more stupid than I thought you were."

Dream's face became disappointed as Sapnap, George, and Drista all began to laugh. "Quiet, she's asleep," Dream whisper-yelled at the three.

Sapnap, George, and Drista managed to calm down, still chuckling quietly. George got up off the couch and walked into the kitchen area, opening the ice chest and grabbing two beers. Dream made eye contact with George before telling Sapnap and Drista to sleep.

The two obeyed and left to their respective rooms, leaving Dream and George alone.

They walked out to the back porch of the house, sitting on a few chairs they had, and cracked open the cans.

Dream took a deep swig, feeling the cool liquid run down his throat, leaving his body warm. George followed suit. The two stared out into the dark woods, before George spoke, "I can tell you want her to be more than a slave to you, Clay."

Dream let out a low hum before speaking quietly, "I don't know what it is, she makes me feel so vulnerable. I think I might really love this girl, Gogy."

"Maybe... Maybe you should take an easy approach to this. She's been through a lot lately," George said, taking another sip of his liquor. "I'm just upset, George. I fucked up her life. There's no way she's going to like me, nonetheless love me."