𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚍.

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 : 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚍.

𝚃𝚆: 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙻𝚂 𝙳𝙸𝚁𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙻𝚈 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙴!!!

☞︎ ☘︎︎☻︎☘︎︎ ☜︎"Y/N! It's great to see you around these parts after you left,"☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☻︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

☞︎ ☘︎︎☻︎☘︎︎ ☜︎
"Y/N! It's great to see you around these parts after you left,"
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☻︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

Schlatt boomed as Y/N walked the streets of Manburg.

"Schlatt, I'm only here for your stupid festival, Dream made me come," Y/N said whilst rolling her eyes.

The streets were decorated with black, purple, red, and orange ribbon, symbolizing the new flag colors. Y/N hated the flag, she hated the country, she hated the leader.

"Mhm," Schlatt hummed, "And why are you talking to Dream, exactly? Don't you hate his guts?"

Y/N froze in her tracks, silently seething at Schlatt, "You don't know anything about me. You don't know anything about my life."

"You love him, don't you, Y/N," Schlatt asked, face falling into an emotionless expression.

He knew the answer, he knew that her heart belonged to Dream.

Y/N stayed silent before Schlatt grabbed her by the waist, turning her to meet his face, "Come back to the white house with me, darling."

"G-Get off of me," she said, fighting his grip.

"Don't be such a bitch, come have fun," He kept pushing, pulling her along the path into the white house.

"Schlatt please," Y/N cried, noticing Schlatt becoming much, much more handsy as the door closed behind the two.

Schlatt stayed silent, grabbing Y/N's shirt and pulling it off of her.

She began to thrash and kick, but he knew this was going to happen. In fact, he planned it.

He kept taking her closer and closer to a counter riddled with pills. He grabbed one and shoved it in her mouth, making her swallow.

The room started to spin, her arms grew heavy.

He had drugged her successfully.

It went by in a flash, all of her clothes were littered across the floor, the feeling of someone pushing themselves in and out of her caused tears to stream down her face.