part 15 (annika's past)

Thank you so much for your support 😍
Your comments and votes inspired me a lottt💘

Longggg chapter ❤

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A:Shivaay i remember everything... i could remember about my past...

S: was he lying?
Asked a confused shivaay

A: no he was saying the truth. We are engaged. Do you know? Now i am alive only because of you. You saved me from that devil. I would have died if you hadn't came that day

S: i can't take your words annika say it clearly

Annika started to narrate about her life

I am the one and only daughter of Mr.Raghav Raichand & Miss.Subha Rana Raichand. My mamma got affected by blood cancer. i lost my mamma at the age of 13. It was really difficult for me to live without my mamma. I couldn't concentrate on my studies. I stopped to talk with strangers. Only few friends and my father was my world. My happiness depended on them. Papa's family insisted my papa to get married again. But he refused it only for me. He know, i yearned for love of a mother. But he very well known that a step mother can't love me like her own daughter. Papa had fulfilled every single wish of mine. He never let me shed even a drop of tear. I have also managed to hide my sorrows and pain from him. I used to cry sitting alone but i never showed, position of my mind outside. managed to stick a wide smile on my face, before him. Papa tried to take a place of a mother also. But each passing days harassed me by mamma's memories. Mamma's entire family was in USA. There is a lot of memories of mumma. I wanted to settled there leaving india. But dad was not ready to leave here. I zinged to complete my higher studies there. He finally agreed for my sake. Then i went there. It was very difficult for papa to live without me. Same thing happened with me. He used to visit there to meet me, once in 2 weeks. I had completed MBBS from there and came back. And started my apprenticeship from papa's hospital. Then rahul was also a student there. I was not much talkative after mamma's death so papa was my coterie in home & hospital itself. Rahul asked me to be friends. i don't like to disappoint others so i couldn't reject his request. We had built a great friendship. I never thought that he is a bad guy. He never behaved with me as bad or i can say that he won in the attempt to hide his true face from us. He was very friendly with my papa. I never saw him like that. He never talked with other mens, in the way he used to talk with my papa. I could smell something fishy then. Why he is trying to build a relation among us? Is there any purpose behind it?. Some questions ran through my mind. But i shrugged off that thoughts by thinking that i may have been overthinking. Days passed. Once papa talked about a marriage proposal. To my shock, the groom was rahul. But dad was talking about that with a huge happiness. I couldn't disappoint him. I didn't care about me. I just wanted to see my papa's happy face.i thought rahul may reject this proposal and i can escape from this trap.because we were just friends. I thought, he can't accept me as his life partner. But he agreed shuttering my prospects. How he could say yes? He was just a friend to me. Was i not a friend to him? Was there any feelings for me in his mind?. My papa was on cloud nine. I had kept aside my thoughts and feelings, only for papa. and we got engaged. I was not comfortable with his behaviour. His touch, his calls, entering into room without asking... everything about him was disgusting. I thought i had felt about that way because i didn't like him.

Writer will tell you the rest😉

One day, annika got a call from her childhood buddy tia kapoor.

A: halo

T: hlo..

A: tia...
She whispered