part 16 (leaving the heaven)

I am back with another long chapter 😁. Thanks for your great responses, on the previous chapter.

Happy reading 💝

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Annika narrated everything to shivaay and sighed in relief.

A: I would have died that day if that accident hadn't happened. I may have hurt my papa with my behaviour. Shivaay where is he? I want to apologise
She completed with teary eyes

R: i am here only princess

She heard a voice from behind shivaay. She looked at him with her reddish eyes and rushed to embrace her father in bone crashing hug.

A: i am sorry papa.. i have hurt you. But it was not intentionally. Please forgive me.

R: i can understand dear. Thank god finally i got you back
He said while caressing her back lovingly

A: papa rahul is so bad. Everything was his drama. He was trapping us.. i don't want to marry him.
She wept

R: papa has heard everything. Even I won't let his shadow fall on you princess. Don't worry. I will find a charming prince for you

Shivaay's blood was boiling since heard about rahul. How a human can be so cheap?is it right to panish other innocent girls because of one person ? He should be punished? He rushed out of the room in search of rahul. But rahul had vanished already. He came back to room after ordering khanna to find about rahul. He consoled annika by caressing her back who was weeping keeping her head on her father's chest.

Flashback

R:what happened rahul?
Raghav asked who came there hearing their commotion

Rahul: annika behaves weirdly. She pushed me out of the room

Raghav got panicked and opened the door with spare keys

Both stood at door when realised that she got her memory back. Raghav heard her confession carefully. And same time, rahul escaped from there before died at the hands of her loved ones

Flashback ends..

Oberoi mansion

Everyone have known about annika. All were in silent mood

R: princess can we go to home?
He said breaking the silence and making tears fill in annika's eyes

She hummed looking down with her teary eyes to avoid eye contact with oberoi family

R: do yo want to take anything?

She hummed again while standing up from sofa."i...i don't take my clothes"

D: take whatever you want daughter. Don't hesitate. Everything is yours

A: no dadi. I may need them when stay here. But i want to take something else. Just a minute

She managed to not show to them her tears. She walked to shivaay's room and packed few things. She blinked her eyes several times to prevent her tears. She tried hard not to cry. She has to leave her happy place. Now she has to stay away from this family...from her best friends...from her happiness... from this HEAVEN. She ran her gaze all around the room. This room has her heart, her beautiful memories, she took baby steps towards the window to hurt her more, to see the poolside where she used to spent her time with her friends correction ! with her best friends with her life, with her happiness, with her peace. She can't hold her tears more. She closed her eyes, letting the tear drops fall down. She turned to observe the room again and again. A jug of water which placed on a nearby table, cought her attention. Her naughtiness, their cute fights, shivaay's scared face when see her with water, everything played in her mind making her chuckle between her tears. She know, her papa might has been waiting for her downstairs. But she couldn't step out of the room. She couldn't divert her mind who was helping her to remember her memorable moments. Tears flowed down from her eyes again and again. She have to cry her heartout here only. She don't want to hurt her lovely family by crying infront of them. She can't go out before the tears stop. She heard someone's footsteps. She wiped the tears immediately and rushed to washroom. She want to wash her face now otherwise everyone can guess, what she was doing. Her reddish nose and ruined kohl can reveal clearly that she was crying.