I am back

the next morning.

i woke up yo a sound pounding in my ears and turns out it was my alarm.  i groaned and switched it of and got ready for school.i wore this 

and got ready for school

and got ready for school. i went down to eat breakfast. after i finished eating i went to school. as i entered the school there was huge group crowding the Adrien agreste and Chloe bougeous ( sorry i don't know her spelling.)standing there kissing . it broke my heart to see my ex-boyfriend kissing someone else.( i forgot to say something . adrien and marinette dated before, and adrien broke up with her because he did not want to be someone who lost her voice but in reality his father wanted him to break up with her because his father said it would damage the agreste brand and still to this day he truly loved her. so looks like adrien is not the bad guy afterall and marinette has blue hair and green eyes to hide her identity. and adrien is disgusted to kiss chloe.)

No ones pov:

she went inside the school to the principal's office to get her timetable. after she got her she knew she was in ms. bustiers. after she went to the class ms.bustier introduced her to the class.

ms.b : class this marinette dupain cheng the new girl behave to her nicely. marinette you can introduce yourself.

marinette: mam i am mut she wrote in a paper and gave it to ms.b.

ms.b: sorry marinette . class i forgot to say that marinette is mute. does anyone know sign language here?

adrien raised his hand,

adrien: Ms.B i know sign language.

chloe: eww why do u know sign language.

adrien: i know sign language because my ex girlfriend was mute and if i find he again i am trying to get with her again and break up with u.

wow i can't believe i am falling in love with adrien again. marinette thought .

chloe : who is ur ex girlfriend anyways ? she can't be any populer than me anyway.

adrien: well my ex girlfriend was marinette stone the pop singer.

Ms.B : enough of this ruckus. ok adrien can you tranlate for us.

adrien: yes mam.

marinette: did her sign language.

adrien : she says that she love to design and bake and loves writing songs.