falling in love adrien again.

marinette pov

And after adrien finished introducing me Ms.B said me to go and sit near alya.

Ms.B : marinette go and sit near alya. alya please raise your hand.

After Alya held her hand up i went and sat near her. I raised my hand to shake becau we obviously are gonna be deskmates right? But do u know what she did , she slapped my and said , and i quote" i am not gonna be friends with somebody who is a disabled person. I am sorry, but does she know who she is talking . She is talking to MS the MS Marinette stone. I was like , made a expression with my face , like i was angry and does she know who she is talking to face . Ya know ? And i was calm and turned away from her and started paying attention to the class.

time skip to bell ringing cuz i am lazy as a pug.

After all my classes finish i go down and see a big grp of students surounding someone. And guess who that was , it was chloe and adrien. And the looks of it . it looks like they are breaking up. and from the information i got told , looks like adrien and chloe are the power couple and they two and nino and alya are gang.

and after everything got solved. everyone started going home . As for me had to call my driver because my leg got sprained after gym class. and look what limo he drove , he drove my gold limo, and people were who's limo was this, and chloe was like " who could have a better limo than me " and adrien as like " sick limo " and me being a stupid got in the limo. And alya's face was like" omg i just humiliated  a rich person"

sorry for the short chapter

bye lovelies