Six

Levi walks back into the bedroom startling me, "Hey, I got some food," He says placing a bowl down on the end table before handing me mine.

I smile softly and begin to slurp up the soup, "Much better then hospital food now isn't it?" I nod and he chuckles before sitting down.

Once he's situated he grabs his bowl and lifts it to his lips, once he pulls down down there's a ring of soup on his upper lip, he chuckles and licks his upper lip.

We eat in silence and once we're all done he smiles softly and takes our bowls back to the cafeteria.

Moments pass and Levi still hasn't returned, I stand up walk to the restroom.

Once I've sat on the toilet I hear the door open, "Levi?" I call out but get no answer.

Finishing up as quickly as possible I flush the toilet and begin to wash my hands, scrubbing under the nails and washing the backs.

Once I've finished I dry my hands and shake off any excess water before exiting the room.

I see someone sitting on the bed, she looks familiar.

"Y/n... tsk tsk..." She stands up and points a finger at me, "This is your fault. If you had just died, we wouldn't have this problem."

Before I can say anything she crumbles to the floor screaming for help, "HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE! I'VE BEEN ATTACKED!" Levi comes rushing into the room.

I'm stunned, I can't move.

"Petra?" He says as he enters the room.

He picks her up by her arm pits and drags her out of the room.

Minutes go by, maybe even hours and I'm stuck in the same position Levi had left me in.

What just happened...

Levi walks back into the room and gives me a cold stare, "What happened." He demands.

He wants to know, I'm still so shaken up I can barely shake my head as if to say no.

He sighs softly and walks over to me grabbing my hand and leading me over to the bed to sit down.

"Tell me what happened N/n," Slowly I can form words.

"S-she was s-s-sitting a-at the end of t-the bed and t-told m-me that i-if i j-just d-d-died then w-we wouldn't h-have a p-p-problem. T-then she f-fell t-to the f-f-floor and started s-screaming," I say stuttering through the whole thing.

He nods softly.

"We had been looking for her ever since you woke up, I don't know what she thought would happen if she did this. The military police have taken her into custody," He tells me rubbing my back.

I nod and he pulls my head into his chest stroking my hair.

My lids begin to feel heavy and I fall into a deep sleep filled with flashbacks...

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Word count: 492

Next chapter will have some flashbacks!