001.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)♬ - BITCHES BROKEN HEARTS"you can pretend you don't miss meyou can pretend you don't care"

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅::]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
- BITCHES BROKEN HEARTS
"you can pretend you don't miss me
you can pretend you don't care"

FEBRUARY 13th, 2021
10:49 pm
selene king's home

"so? what about this one?" selene asked spinning around in another dress

"just as good as the rest," faye sighed "can you just make up your mind?"

"look, just because you're bitter about being lonely this valentine's day doesn't mean you need to be rude." the other girl pouted

with a roll of her eyes, "i'm not bitter." faye defended "nor am i lonely, i could easily get a date."

"so true! so when are you going to suck it up and ask someone." faye just shrugged in response, "what about that boy you hooked up with this summer?"

faye gulped, the boy she "hooked up with" just so happened to be selene's boyfriend. not then boyfriend, but her now boyfriend. and the lingering feeling of something that she felt was still there. even if it was deep, deep down.

"no, uh, he's unavailable." she answered while turning her gaze downward to avoid having to look selene in the eyes

"hm, what about brandon?"

"vincent's friend?"

"first of all, i told you it's okay to call him vinnie. second of all, yes! he's cute, you're cute just do it."

faye rose her eyebrows at the suggestion, she had absolutely no excuse. but, that didn't mean it was a good idea. "sure. i mean, if he doesn't mind then i don't really care."

'i don't really care'. really?! faye knew good and well she hated the idea of going on a date with brandon. sure he was cute but she's never had interest in him and vice versa. plus, the short history she had with his best friend didn't make it any easier.

"also, we're going to the dance." selene added in with a bright smile

faye was aware that selene had plans for a valentine's day party at her house, but the concept of the school dance never came up in the convo. "the dance? doesn't that seem a little middle school-ish to you?"

"it'll be fun, plus you can invite that evil little witch who's followed you around since you were kids."

"kara isn't a witch. nor is she little, she's only like 5'2"

kara had been- was- is the longest lasting friendship faye had ever been involved in. their relationship started in preschool when kara found interest in faye. kara had no problem inserting herself into faye's life, and faye had no problem letting her in.

"sounds small to me," she decided while picking up another dress and posing in front of her mirror, "anyway, i'll text vinnie and ask, okay?"

the girl blinked, have a couple seconds worth of thoughts about the hole she just drove herself into, "yeah, whatever." faye responded vaguely and went back to clouding her thoughts with whatever was on her phone.

vinnie hacker's room
11:08 pm

the sound of a ringing cellphone caught both vinnie and brandon's attention. but, before the rightful owner could snatch it up, brandon beat him to it.

"hey, give it back!" vinnie cried out aggressively

"'do you think brandon would mind accompanying faye on valentine's day?'" brandon read off the text quickly

"say no," the other boy decided before his friend could get a say

"what why?" brandon asked giving his friend a full-on pout

vinnie thought for a second of what a good response would be, so he decided on something that wasn't not-true "because, she's out of your league."

"what's that supposed to mean?!" brandon pouted again even more exaggerated than the last "you know what, just for that i'm going"

"just don't," vinnie spat out with a shake of his head at his friend's stubbornness

"can't i just go with her platonically? actually, why do you care. what are you not telling me?" the boy thought of the pieces quickly in one quick breath

vinnie grew tired of the back and forth, he snatched the phone away giving his friend a knowing look. "just don't, okay?"

"mhm, then i'm going. it will be like bonding! i'm get to be best friends with your girlfriend's bestie and she does the same with me!" brandon rambled as vinnie eyed him

he blinked in annoyance without having any further excuse, he just gave a shake of his head.

swear i'm gonna kill this kid one day...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
happy valentine's day! i was gonna make this chapter longer but i didn't want to drag it. also, sorry if it was a bit boring, this was just a beginning to the story and letting it start yk? anyway the next chapter will be better.

 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, vinnie hackerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara