011.

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡ ♬ - WHAT WE COULD'VE BEEN"'cause i know in the end you dream about, i think about what we could've been"

- WHAT WE COULD'VE BEEN
"'cause i know in the end
you dream about, i think about what
we could've been"

JULY 23rd, 2020
vinnie's pov
same location

[continuing; FLASHBACK]

taking in her face i notice the way her brows furrow at the question. feeling the slight doubt run through me, i try to loosen my grip in case that was the wrong thing to ask.

how couldn't you have thought the rejection through?

it seems painful to think that maybe i could've just ruined the best thing going for me at this point due to my teenage hormones. instead of what seems inevitable, she finds a way to tighten my grip once again and connect our lips so i don't have to.

the kiss was sweet and created a pit in my stomach that resembled butterflies. but, it lasted a second before she pulled back to look at me in the eyes again.

"did that answer your question?" she asks with a slight smirk

instead of amusing her, i pull her even closer than before and capture her lips in mine. she sees no problem in the stern grip that's holding her in place. surprisingly, she finds a way to do the same to me. this time, as a way to deepen the kiss, her lips grant my tongue access to her mouth.

before i could go as far into the kiss as i would've pleased, a bang of thunder shook her out of my grasp. this resulted in her moving away just far enough that it would take an extra amount of effort to get back to our close proximity.

i could feel the heat rising in my face and i prayed to whatever is in the clouds that i didn't have a heated blush on my cheeks, or anywhere on my face for that matter.

god, did she make me blush?

with a cough, faye pulled me out of the upcoming embarrassment.

"uhm, we should leave." she smiled

i could feel my eyebrows unconsciously raise in suspicion, "leave?" she nodded. "to where?"

she let out a slight laugh that made me feel stupid and made me wanna kiss her at the same time.

"to my house, dumbass. it's getting late. well, later. and if we don't make it quick we're probably gonna be soaked when putting away your blankets."