Chapter1:Early age.

So..Starting with my family because later on, we have to talk a lot about them..Earlier,we lived in a joint family..so starting with my grand father(dadu) ghulam mohammad bhat,grand mother(dadi) jawhara,
My elder uncle(abujani) Showket ahmad bhat, 2nd chachu(manan) Zahoor ahmad bhat, And a younger one(bhaya) Bilal ahmad bhat...My phufi's.., Shafeeqa and Jabeena..And i have lots of cousin brother and sisters which i don't think is neccassary to mention them..So On 17 April 1997, I was born in the family of Bhats...Well reputed family in kashmir...Famed for kashmir Arts...So leaving all this aside...i have raised in the joint family which includes a lot of cousins...The childhood was amazing..Free from tension,anxiety, stress of the world..Playing with the dust.., And the toys..There is still a lot of childhood memories in my mind..which i would like to share..My father is a bussiness man..He started with a lot of struggle which i had heard from him how he start his bussiness...He told me that..when he was young.., They shifted from an old house located at nawakadal to lal bazar..The land was already purchased by his father..And then They start construction of the house..Some how they built the one story house...My father said that my grandfather left bussiness at this early age and sat idle..Then the responsibility came on my fathers shoulder..My dadaji had brrowed loan from his brother (who was rich at his time in the kashmir) for the marraige of my younger phufi And can't return that..So my father start doing work to return that loan and later on that became a start for my father..he said..He had to face a lot of things in that period...So comming back to my childhood..As i already said that my childhood was amazing because i was lucky that i am the the 3rd child of my mother...yeah...you heard that right...Before i was born., My mother gave birth to 2 children and they died during the time of birth due to some problem And finally at my time..i was a healthy and cute child..hahaha....khud ke tareef khud he......Because of this...i was loved by everyone...Everyone was happy especially my maternal home...They sacrifies sheeps on my birth for the sake of Allah...My nanu was in maidan-e-arafat  at that time when i was born so he added arfat with my name..''Wasik Arfat''..My masi loves me alot...So in short i was the child with a good luck charm..yeah but only for some age...So i grew up..And my Father was busy in his bussiness..He went to Dehli for 6 months for bussiness puropose..i still remmember..One day i was at my varenda and my chachi was feeding me with rice and suddenly my Mother And Father came from Delhi.And i quickly ran towards them dropping a glass of water from my hand and hugged my parents..After that they decided to take me with them...My cousin sister (Jasafah) daughter of my elder uncle..She and i was only 2 child at that time in my house...Luckily i was loved more then her by the mates...Most by my dadaji...He always gave me his share of meat to me...And that thing my chachi hates...obviously...My younger chachu loved me too...He was in depression before my birth..as per my family members..And when i was born..He start recovering...He bought me chocolates...chips every thing..And once he told his friend that.. ''jabse wasik paiyda hua h tabse mujhmai bohot farak aye hai''....