Chapter2:Memories of my childhood

So..we will continue with most of the memories which i still have in my mind from past 19 years..So As i already said we lived in a joint family...I and my cousin sister played a lot with each other...Our hearts were pure at that time without any jealous and gruges for each other...But yeah she was like she never used to play with her toys ''kinda konjoos'' and she always played with my toys...My elder mamu always bought me the best and new toys which we used to play with them..Remote control toys,teady bear,aeroplanes and many moree...I still remember that,i had a soft toy of monkey which i used to play with him a lot..He was my best friend at that time And i used to sleep with him too..There is one great episode that happened in life...You will enjoy it...
One day my cousin sister and me robbed her mother's bag and took 2 ruppees from her bag..And we bought some sweets with them...but some how my chachi ,her mother came to know about it...And she called us..And said'' ye kiska plan tha...'' And we point fingers on each other..And to teach us a lesson she faked a call And said that i will call police..And we apologies to her alot...But after that we still never stop to do mischivious things...That was for time being...There are many silly and funny things which happened in my childhood...One day i remmember, when i was 6 year old, in winter..there was heavy snowfall at that time..My cousin sister And i played with the snow by making skates of wood..And unlucky the nail in the board pricked her...and she start crying...And then i was scared and i hold her mouth with my hand and beg her to stop crying..She was ''rondu'' ...I have a phufere behen..Her name is sana..We had a great mutual understanding at that time...We never fought with each other...I used to play with her alot...There are many memories with her...