17. SamSan mountains

Their car stops in a forest by the highway.
Yeoruem gets down the car while SeokHwa parks the car near a tree. Yeoruem looks around the tress and looks around with a suspicious gaze.

"What are you looking at?"
SeokHwa taps on her shoulder, she then looks at him.

"Nothing.I feel restless and anxious for a reason just standing here."

"Are you okay? Will you stay in the car then?"

"No, I'm fine. Let's go. We have to find Grandpa."

Yeoruem walks ahead SeokHwa follows her while watching out for her.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

'Hyung, 'Sit down, I have to many customers. i'll answer when I'll be done with them.''

Yong had asked with a straight face but MinPal answers with a calm tone then walks inside the kitchen.

Yong and PilSang sits on a table near the window with a customer filled cafe. MinPal quickly gives Yong his cold coffee and PilSang his black one. While putting his cold coffee on his his side of the table MinPal mistakenly spills some on the table.

''Hey, that's 2000 dollar Gucci coat. You can't even pay be back with your kidneys if its ruined.''

''Sorry, Hyung. I'm high on duty today. Noona and Hyung went together for an emergency out of town.''

''Where?'' PilSang asks MinPal while Yong sips with a straw on his cold coffee hearing their conversation.

''SeokHwa Hyung said something like SamSan Highway if i heard it right. Yes, he said something like this when Noona asked.''

''Thank you , MinPal~aa.'' PilSang then looks ahead at.

''Are you thinking what I'm thinking?''

''Yes, I'm thinking what you're thinking.''

Yong quickly sips on his coffee and finishes it, PilSang trying to do the same thing burns his toung and makes a face that makes Yong laugh. Yong gets up from his chair.

''Hey, what are you doing? Who'll pay the bill?...Wait pay the bill.Wait for me.''

PilSang fans his toung with his hands then leaves the cash on the table to pay. Curses Yong a bit while he didn't listen then goes to his car where Yong's waiting.

It's like a village of five to ten houses after they they had crossed some trees. Yeoruem looks at SeokHwa for a second then walks ahead. Two to three women were chatting near a tree. Those woman gets flustered seeing people from the country side out of nowhere.

'' Excuse me,Grandma, Can you tell me where Mrs. Tan is?''

''Why do you ask about her?''

''She was my caretaker when i was a child. I have heard about grandpa so i came.''