15. The black moon shines

Yeoruem keeps looking at the woman in the shadows. Her voice seems a bit heavy but each time she hears it she feels it familiar.

"DON'T TOUCH THE LOCKS." She shouts while tightening her grip over Yeoruem's wrist.

"Why would he do that? Mr.Kwon doesn't want me harmed."

"He doesn't, you dumb

"He doesn't, you dumb. That idiot priest doesn't know the cautions of it himself..."
While she's saying that

Yeoruem reaches and touches the lock with the other hand.

Yeoruem picks up the lock with her other hand that the woman grabbing her hand completely forgot about.

"DANM YOU SNEAKY BASTARD."

A ghost rises from behind her, trys to grabs Yeoruem's neck. Leaving Yeoruem's hand the woman stands infront of her and attack it with a knife like weapon. Yeoruem then finds out that phrase earlier wasn't meant for her.

"Take this..." She gives Yeoruem a bottle.

"This is like a holy water. Scatter it over the locks. It will burn them and ghosts will be destroyed. Hurry."

"But there might be innocent souls here. How can I..."

"Trust me, there are none. They are just trying to fool you. HURRY..."

Yeoruem notices the woman's hand was shaking a bit while she gave it to Yeoruem. Seeing her hands shake Yeoruem takes it quickly from her hand with no other way open to her.

She feels at first Yeoruem was about to throw it on her but then the woman realized it was meant for the ghost behind her that she had hit, preciously the lock that held his spirit. Along with the lock the ghost begins to burn in a bright flame that lit up the apartment. Yeoruem tries to see the face of her helper but she disappears before that. Yeoruem one by one begins to hunt down the lock and burns them one by one.

Behind the building Sang and SeoMan see the ghosts one by one burning up in high flames after they fought them all.

"Yeoruem found all the locks?"