| 14 | Let Me Kiss You

Shuichi POV
(Tw) f slur, homophobia, physical fighting

Sparks flew through my body. His lips were so soft. Just like in my dream.

  My grip on his shirt grew tighter as I tilted my head, making the kiss deeper. I felt so enchanted with his lips. They felt so warm and welcoming. They tasted so sweet.

I slowly opened my eyes and met his. They were wide with surprise. And he also seemed worried? Scared? His hands were up in the air, opening and closing.

  'Who says you're gonna kiss me? These luscious lips are reserved for someone else sorry'

Reality finally hit me. I'm kissing Kokichi.

I could feel my eyes grow wide as I separated from the kiss, immediately slapping my hand onto my mouth.

His eyes stayed wide and his lips quivered.

"K-kokichi I'm so sorry I-I didn't mean to-," I stuttered.

He dropped his head and looked at the ground. His hands moved to cover his face.

"...Kokichi...?" I felt so guilty. I stole his 'first kiss' that he wanted to save for someone else.

He didn't answer.

The awkward and heavy silence threatened to choke the air out of me. I wanted to cry. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I then felt a hand grab onto my shirt. "Oh thank god Miu-," I was cut off by being pinned on the wall.

I looked up saw the guy that we pranked earlier. His nose was bleeding and his eyes were red with anger.

"So you two think it's funny to break a guy's nose and phone?" He snarled. "Because I don't think it's very funny."

"Let him go," I heard Kokichi mumbled through his hands. "...please..."

"Aww what happened between you two? Last time I saw you guys, you were laughing at me falling on my face." His grip on my shirt tightened and held me up higher. "Laugh this off you bunch of clowns."

I tired to rip off his hand. "W-we're sorry please let me go!" I cried.

"Saying you're sorry isn't gonna help. Say aren't you two from that annoying killing game thing. What was it? Danganronpa?" He smirked. "You guys must think you're big shit since you're the first season to have everyone survive the VR shit."

"W-we don't think that sir! W-we were just having fun please we're so sorry," I continued to cry. Why isn't Kokichi helping!? Is it because I kissed him!? Please help me Kokichi. I'm so sorry just help.

  I looked over to where Kokichi was. He wasn't covering his face anymore. I saw that he looked terrified as tears were building up in his eyes.

  I noticed that the man looked over at Kokichi as well. I used that opportunity to punch his face.

I fell on the floor with a loud thump. "You little-," I cut the guy off by grabbing his ankle, making him fall. "Shit! Let go asshole!"

I held onto his ankle as he started to try and kick me off. "Shuichi!" I heard Kokichi yell.

"Kokichi please forgive me!" I yelled ignoring the guy that was still trying to kick me off his foot. "I'm so sorry, just leave! Run away! Go home!"

"Wha-,"

"Go home!" I yelled sternly. He jumped and followed my direction, running away quickly.

"You're quite the assertive faggot," the guy smirked. I didn't noticed that he stopped kicking me.