kirikami x male reader smut

No one's pov

Y/n is in a bdsm relationship with kirishima eijiro and denki kaminari. He is the bottom/submissive, while his boyfriends are his doms/tops. They gave y/n rules to follow all the time and today y/n is being a brat and breaking as many rules as he can.

Y/n pov

I woke up today and felt bratty, so I'm gonna break as many rules as I can and see what kiri and denks will do to me. First I sent both of them a pick of me only wearing boxers with my hand stroking my dick, and the responses where great.

Kiri: baby boy you know the rules stop that at once.

Denks: keep this up and you won't be walking for months.

Both there responses made my bratty self smirk. I decided to continue getting ready for class, but I decided to wear the girls uniform just to tease kiri and denks a bit more.

"Morning todo" I greeted my good friend todo as we met up before class. "Morning y/n, what's the plan then?" He asked me. See todo likes helping me tease my boyfriends, so that's what he will be doing for the rest of the day. "Well I was thinking do similar things to last time, and see how far we can push it" I responded. He nodded and held his hand out for me to take. I take his hand, and we walk to class.
As we walk into class, I see denks and kiri sat talking but they stop and glare at me as me and todo step into the room. "Can I sit on you're lap at your desk today todo?" I ask loud enough for my boyfriends to hear. "Sure baby boy" todo responds using the nickname kiri usually uses. I hear a faint growl come from kiri but pretend I didn't hear anything and sit down on todo's lap.

Time skip to once class is over

All class I was teasing kiri and denks and I was loving it, so when class was over, I ran out the door faster than iida and ran to my dorm to get ready.

Kirishima's pov

I saw my baby boy run out the door as soon as the bell went, and I looked over at denki with a smirk knowing where he's gone. "Let's go punish our bad boy" I said to denki with a smirk. He smirked back and we walked out of class talking about ways we can punish him.

Y/n pov

I lay on my bed naked with a dildo in my ass, waiting for my boyfriends to walk in and fuck my brains out. I few minutes after my first climax, I hear my door open and it reveals my handsome boyfriends looking at me as if I was their pray. "Look at that denki our baby boy came without permission add that to the list of rules he broke today" kiri said with a slight glare. "What do you say we punish him kiri to teach him a lesson and put him in his place" denks asked while getting a cock ring out his pocket. "Wait no don't use that. I'm sorry" I plead not wanting the cock ring on. " To late baby boy you need to learn" kiri says as me pulls the dildo out of me causing me to whimper. Denki slips the cock ring on me and pins my hands above my head. Without warning kiri slams his huge cock into me and thrusts at an inhuman pace. "Fuck~" I moan out trying to get out of denks grip. " kitten stay still for me" denki says as he starts hoping at my neck and chest. "Please let me cum, I'll be good" I plead feeling the knot in my stomach start to form. Kiri takes the cock ring off, and says "cum baby boy." Once those words left his mouth I came all over us breathing heavily. "Don't tease us again baby boy cuz next time you won't be this lucky." Kirishima warned, his voice full of dominance. "I won't kiri. I promise" I say with my fingers crossed as we clean up and fall asleep cuddling.