bakugou x fem reader

You and bakugou have been dating for 6 months and you are really close but he doesn't know about your kinks or just how kinky you are. That is until he found your 'toy' box.

Y/N POV

I'm sat on the sofa waiting for my boyfriend bakugou to come home after going out with some of his friends after school. He could be back any minute and all that's going through my mind is 'should I tell him?' By that I mean should I tell him about my kinks or will he just dump me and think I'm weird? My thoughts where interrupted by the sound of the front door opening and in stepping katsuki. "Hey babe" I said as he came over and gave me a hug. "Hey baby, what you been up to?" He asked starting a conversation. "Nothing much I stayed here all day and watched TV." I responded not mentioning the daydreams/fantasies I had throughout the day. "Cool I'll go start dinner then shall I." He said getting up and heading to the kitchen to cook while you stayed on the sofa watching TV.

Time skip brought to you by mineta being a perv

"Baby dinners done" i heard bakugou yell from the kitchen. "I'm coming." I shouted back getting up off of the sofa and heading to the kitchen. "What you made for dinner kat?" I  asked as I sat down at the dinner table. "Spicy noodles." He replied laying a bowl of noodles and a pair of chopsticks in front of me. I quickly and messily ate. "Ha" I  heard bakugou laugh from the other side of the table making me look up at him. "What's so funny kat?" I asked wondering what he was laughing at. "You bumbass you got that everywhere and all over your white shirt" he responded still chuckling. I looked down at my shirt and saw he was right I had gotten it all down my white shirt. "Damn it, kat can you go get me a fresh shirt out my dresser plz?" I ask while giving him puppy dog eyes. He let out a sigh and got up putting his empty bowl in the sink as he exited the room. You got up and did the same but as you put your bowl in the sink it struck you. 'My 'toy' box is in that dresser.' I run to our bedroom but as I open the door I see bakugou stood there looki g through my box with a smirk on his face. "Well, well, well looks like my baby girl isn't as good as I thought." He said slowly walking towards me. I was to shocked to move. As he stood in front of me I saw he had a pair of handcuffs in his hand. I looked up at him seeing that smirk I love still plastered on his face. "Turn around" he said to me in a more dominant voice than I've heard from him  before. When I didn't he grabbed me by my wrists and turned me around cuffing my hands behind my back. "Kat what are you doing?" I ask acting like I wasn't heavily turned on by this. He slapped my ass and said "what's not my name baby girl try again." I stay silent not knowing what he was on about. He suddenly slapped my ass again "what's. My. Name. Kitten?" He said in a dominant voice again. I still stayed silent so he went over to my box of 'toys'. He pulled something out and came back over to me. "This is my name kitten" he said holding up mh collar that had the word 'daddy' on it. "Daddy?" I ask. "That's it baby girl" he said as he put the collar on me. He then picked me up and threw me onto the bed with him climbing on top of me."shall  we see if we can put some of your toys to good use tonight baby?" He said grabbing the box off the nightstand and looking through it. "Or do you just want me now then we can put them to good use another time?" Ka-daddy asked. "I want you." I said shyly blushing like crazy. "If you want me then beg for it while I strip you baby" I was taken back by this but as he started ripping my clothes off I started to beg. "Please daddy I need you, I've always wanted you please" I begged and soon I was just in my panties with my shirt, jeans and bra thrown to some corner of the room. "That's a good girl I think you deserve what you want" he said hooking a finger under the waistline of my panties and pulling them down and throwing them and making them join the rest of the clothes on the floor. "H-hey I'm completely naked, but you're still fully clothed that's not fair." I explain to kat not wanting to be the only one naked. I heard a small chuckle come from kat, and then I heard the sound of clothes hitting the floor. "Happy now?" Kat asked while getting on top of me and making it harder for me to move.

No ones POV

Kat slowly started to trail kisses down your neck, occasionally biting down and leaving hickeys now and then. He then put one finger into your wet womanhood. "Please kat more~" you moaned out. He stopped moving his finger, "what did you call me teddy bear?" He asks with a growl behind his voice. "Daddy~" you correct yourself and feel him start to move his finger in you at an inhuman pace. He adds another and then another, until he has 3 fingers in you. "Please~ daddy put it in~" "sure thing princess~" he positioned himself at your entrance, and pushed his whole length into you. "Ahh~ Kat~ please" you begged needing more. "Tell me what you want baby~?" He teased you. "More, please"