17.

************************************
As requested..here's another chapter for you....Aren't I too generous today for updating all my stories? There's still update for Stranger's Warmth and My Demigod later...hehehe...Enjoy!

************************************

It's been two weeks since Skye left. He is now a month and a week pregnant..He never contacted his parents or anyone...he really stay off the radar. He is currently at the beach watching a kid playing with his father by the shore..when someone sat beside him..

👩🏻: how far long are you?

He was startled by the sudden voice. He look at his side and saw a lady smiling at him..He furrowed his brows...then the lady glance at his tummy..He then realized what the lady is talking about..

'How did you know?' He asked

👩🏻: Well..you were caressing your tummy while watching my husband and daughter with fondness so..I kinda figured it out.

Skye nodded..'A month and a week long to be exact.' he smiled thinly...The lady hold his hand and squeezed it gently..Skye felt like he has a sister..he feel warmth with her touch.

👩🏻: I don't know what you're going through but..I'm sure,you'll get through it..Every hardship is worth it especially when the moment that you can finally hold your baby comes..

Skye's eyes got teary...

'Thank you..but,why you seem like this is not your first time meeting a pregnant man?' Skye asked

The lady chuckled releasing his hand and look where her family is..

👩🏻: honestly..my daughter is actually my late brother's daughter..

'Oh..I'm sorry...'

👩🏻: It's okay..he was like you..a special one. All his life when we were young,he wished to have a family..but turns out he's gay..So he thought that,his chance to have his own child is gone.

'But there are lots of ways to have one. '

👩🏻: True..but my brother only wants to have it with the man he will love..He fell in love and miracle happened..He was actually able to carry his own.

The lady look down...and Skye can see that she's still in pain about losing her brother..

👩🏻: When he got pregnant,his doctor said that he can die if he push through the pregnancy..He has a heart failure...But,it was his chance so he decided to go on with it..

'What about the other father?'

She grimace and he can see hatred in her eyes..

👩🏻: He left my brother the moment he learned about his pregnancy.. He is a closeted gay..

Skye sighed deeply...

👩🏻: My brother cried for weeks..but then,he realized that it's okay..he can be both to his child..So he decided to cut ties with that jerk..That jerk got married in just two weeks after their broke up..

'That's absurd...

👩🏻: I know right..My brother knew that he will not make it..so he made sure that,that jerk will never have his child..he made me and my husband her legal parents..

'He died giving birth..

👩🏻: Yes..but I'm not saying this to scare you or anything..I just remembered him seeing someone like him..