11.

Continuation...

Skye is standing in front of them. Smiling beautifully with his glassy eyes because of unshed tears.

 Smiling beautifully with his glassy eyes because of unshed tears

'Baby?' Scarlett asked to make sure.

'Haven is this...' his Mom couldn't continue her sentence.

Their fathers couldn't stop their tears as well.. Skye's best friends too. They can't believe that..there, standing in front of them...the guy who everyone misses.. Their Skye.

'Mom,Dad...I'm back' Skye said with a shaking voice.

His parents walk fast to him and engulfed him to a tight warm hug.

'My baby..' Scarlett is holding her son's face and peppered him with kisses..Skye giggled at his mother..after being kissed by his Mom,he turned to his father who is manly shedding his tears. 'Dad' as soon as the word left his mouth...he was enclosed to his father's warmth. 'welcome back son..I'm proud of you..' Xander said.

Mr.& Mrs. Evernight are happy that their son-in-law is finally awake. Amiera is hugging his son while James is patting his son's back.

'I'm happy for you son' Said James

After reuniting with his parents,he was engulfed next by his in-laws. Then by his friends. They continue to head to the dining area to have their lunch. They still can believe that Skye is really awake.

'Since when?' Scarlett asked...

'Yesterday' Haven answered

'Bro. You mean?...' Markus asked

'Yes..the very morning..I woke up and he was not beside me...I panicked,I thought someone broke in and took him away.' Haven told them what happened.

'I'm curious,do you have any idea or remember anything before you wake up?' Syd asked her bestfriend... Skye smiled at her...

'Actually yes...I heard all the things that you all said to me...

He look down and wipe his tears before facing them again to continue...

...everytime I heard your cries,asking me to wake up...my heart broke into pieces.. I- I tried to wake up but,my fears are holding me back....I'm afraid that if I woke up,someone will take me away from the people I love...the trauma.. *sobs* ...Haven who is sitting beside him,pulled him up to sit on his lap and hug him.

...I-I'm sorry it took me almost a year to overcome it and to come back.' he finally finished what he wanted to say. Haven is hugging him tightly whispering sweet things while his face is on the crook of his hubby's neck. The atmosphere are mixed with happiness and sadness. They understand Skye's feelings. Because if they were in his shoes,it would probably the same. It's hard for a person being separated to his real parents on the day he was born,although he met them on different circumstances. Then after knowing the truth,still can't tell the world that they are your family because of the danger that's threatening your life. That sucks....then the moment you braven up...the very reason why you kept hidden,happened....they are sure that whoever experienced it will surely be afraid and traumatized.. Besides,all Skye's ever wanted was to be with his family. To called them Mother and Father without being afraid...to let the people know that he is their son...but the nightmare of his parents prevented it. But fortunately,it ended. He can freely be with his family.