My love for the beast💜Part 10

Everything was going perfectly. Its been two days since Taehyung and Jungkook got together. Taekook didn't informed about their relationship to anyone. All dragons will know during the mating ceremony. Mating ceremony is going to held next week monday.

All the dragons are eagerly waiting for mating ceremony. Jungkook is so stressed. He is always thinking about the mating ceremony. He is not Royal. But only royal can be mated to Taehyung. But his dragon and his feelings says different. He is feeling everything that he will feel with his mate.

Now, both are sitting and cuddling with each other in Taehyung bedroom. All taekook friends went out to enjoy their evening. Taekook rejected the offer to spend some time alone.

Jungkook came out of his thought when he felt a presence near him. Taehyung went to kitchen to fetch water. Taehyung came and sat near Jungkook. Jungkook looked into Taehyung eyes. Its showed so much love that he could ever ask for. Taehyung smiled lovingly when he felt Jungkook is happy through his connection. But suddenly Jungkook let his tears out of his eyes. He is scared. He is scared of loosing Taehyung.

Taehyung POV

I know he is stressing a lot. I already told him that we are gonna be mate. I cannot tell about his rare creature. He should know only when the right time comes. Till then I have to help and support him. I wiped his tears that is flowing down his cheeks.

"Baby dragyy, stop crying. You are crying for nothing. " I told him.

"Tae-Taehyung I am scared. I don't wanna lose you. I can feel everything what mate should feel. But you are a Royal Alpha. Am just a normal Omega. What if? What if some other Alpha came and clmmmmm" I didn't let him finish his sentence. I captured his pink lips with mine. He is shocked but after 10 seconds he started to kiss back. I pulled him to my lap. I know why he is feeling like this. Now i can only assure him. I would never ever let other Alpha to claim him. I broke our kiss and looked into his eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook, hear my words clearly. I am not gonna repeat myself again. You and me are belong together. You are mine. Am your only Alpha. No other Alpha can claim you. Just be patient and I will tell you everything when the right time comes. Till then, do not think too much. It is my order my queen " while speaking my dragon took control. I ordered him. This is the only way to make him to listen to us.

"Alpha, I will." He said and showed his chest as a submission where they would mark at each other.

(Yes, in this story they will mark their mates in their chest. But the tattoo will appear in the side of their neck. For higher rank, it will appear on their chest.)

After that they cuddled with each other.

Next day

Jungkook was walking to library to fetch some books regarding his studies. He reached and started to search for the book. When he was doing, he didn't saw someone is watching his every actions. That person came inside and stood at the end of the book rack.

That person pushed the racks using his/her full strength. Jungkook didn't see it coming. He was so immensed in his book searching. Before realizing, he was hardly hit by the books rack and was pushed to the ground. Because of hard hit from rack, he felt dizzy and his noticed his blood was oozing out. Rack fall onto one another and the books fell down on him. Jungkook was felt a sharp pain. He couldn't move. His vision is blurry. He saw someone standing there and watching his suffering. He is shocked but he couldn't see the person face. He blinked his eyes to get clear vision and then he saw something. That person had an snake tattoo. Then he fell into his deep slumber before saying  "Alpha"

Taehyung POV

Me and Jungkook decided to go to library. He need some books regarding his studies. He always studies a lot. When we were walking together, I heard my name being called.