My love for the beast💜Part 32

She was caught.... Now she is in the palace dungeon...That is the news everyone heard from BSH...

Vante wanted to kill her... But like his queen asked, he need to take care of his queen...

"Alpha" Jungkook called Vante.. Everyone left the room to fresh up.... Vante looked at his queen...

"Yes my queen" Vante asked and caressed Jungkook cheeks... Now Jungkook cheeks are red and

"I a-am hungry" Jungkook said...

"Wait baby" Vante said and mind linked Jin.

Mind link
Vante - Jin
Jin - yes alpha
Vante - can you bring something to eat. Jungkook is hungry.
Jin - sure alpha. Will be there in 15 minutes..
Mind link ended.

"Jin will bring food after 15 minutes. " Vante said and looked at his pouty queen..

"Ok" Jungkook said and snuggled closer to Vante... Jungkook face is now in Vante neck..... Vante scent is making Jungkook dizzy... He put his nose near Vante scent gland. He smelled and kissed Vante neck multiple times...

Vante growled lowly and pulled Jungkook face from his neck.... But it's not Jungkook... It's Jk... Jk smiled at Vante...

"What is the special occasion my queen? " Vante asked...

"I wanted to meet you.... Also your scent!!!!hmmmmmm💜!!!its triggering me" Jk said and again divided into Vante neck and kissed his neck.... Vante pulled Jk and kissed him on his lips to calm Jk nerves....

And it did... He doesn't wanna wreck his queen in this condition...... Both kissed passionately..... Jk gave control to Jungkook during the kiss....

Jungkook blushed at what he was doing... He kissed back.... Vante broke the kiss and looked at Jungkook...

"Are you hungry now or??? " Vante asked and smirked.... Jungkook just whined and hide his face in Vante chest....

After 20 minutes

Soon everyone came.... Jungkook happily ate the food prepared by Jin... Tae and Jungkook parents and BSH went to palace to cage the witch safely....

Only taekook friends is with them....

Jack and kai talked... Kai said he is ready to accept Jack, but he need a little time to recover from Bogum.... Jack happily said that he is ready to wait... Yugy and Lisa fully recovered with the help of Royal Palace witch.... Both cried heavily and asked many sorry's to everyone...

Vante using his alpha voice controlled them saying, it's not your fault... You both also suffered... Enjoy your time with your mate now....

Then yugy and Lisa took 1 week leave, because after that, 1st year is over and the university will give Holliday for 2 months....

Yes, our boys gonna complete their 1st year... After 1 week, their holiday is gonna start...

((Here we do not have any examinations... It is just they are here to get to know about their dragon power...i know🥺I didn't write more about university studies and everything... I am sorry for that... Also, university studies is totally 2 years..our boys gonna complete 1 year...))

After one week

Vante is still in control. He gave control to Tae and V for once in a day... Today all are going to Draco city...Vante give full control to Tae V only after meeting with that Witch...

Jungkook is now cured... He can walk only with the help of others... After one week, he can become normal...

For others, it will take more than one week...he is a royal omega and a mate of Royal supreme alpha... So he need only one week to heal completely...