MY FIRST LOVE

I could not help smiling in front of her . Apart of me wanted her to feel comfortable around me , I wanted her to smile . Holding her hand ,was the best thing I did that day . I took her on the mountain top . I wanted to be with her in silence . it was beautiful , being with her .

" I love this place , its so fresh "she said  as she inhaled he air 

" yeah ! "

" do you want to fly ?"she asked 

" fly ? ...sure , but how ?" I asked 

" koooKOOkkooo " she created a sound from her mouth and numerous birds passed over them . it was a beautiful sight . A large white bird came along with all other birds , it flew and landed on the mountain . 

" It is SWAISHAV , my brother's bird " she said ," we can ride on it " she stood up and extended her hand towards me . I held her and went along with 

We sat on that bird , Cavera held me very tightly . the bird extended and spread her wings and took off for flying highly in the air . the smooth air hit us so Evilishia hid her face behind me . Cavera went into my pocket . we flew highly in the sky . I remember that feeling even today . 

the bird slow down his movement at a certain height from a large ocean . 

" what is this , ocean ?" I asked Evilishia 

" It must be CRIVER " , " It is ocean for the swans , there is none other beauty of same level in whole Autreun . "

" you are right , It is beautiful " I smiled , looking at Criver ocean 's colour of water . 

" I want to touch it " Evilishia said . Swaishav , the bird flew closer to the surface of water . Evilishia bent down and touched the ocean water with her hand as Swaishav flew in the straight direction above the water surface . 

' I want to paint swaishav with her own blood ' I heard the thought of evilishia . she was suppressing her thoughts , but was unable to . she was a real devil ..but how can a devil be good and bad at same time . how can she fight with her own mind .whatever she was , she was failing to control her mind . and here I helped her . 

I penetrated her brain , gave her more power and buried her killing thoughts under her. It was my first time doing this , but I knew it won't be the last ....

_________________________

me and Evilishia , only in few days , we bonded so much . I liked her , and maybe she liked me too . I threw her evil thoughts away whenever I could sense them . Evilishia was happy with me . she laughed , smiled and slept peacefully now .

.

" why were you thrown out ?" I asked one day 

" because , I was of no use " 

" what ...do you .."

" they made me to do evil things , when I was a little kid , they inserted the potions in me regularly , so that evil things control my mind , but I tried hard to not let those things control over me , It was difficult at that time . " she continued , " when I was little , I could overcome my mind 's thoughts. not all the times , but mostly , so devils .....they thought I am of no use and threw me to kausha ..." , " My mother , even she hated me ..." Evilishia tried hard , not to cry . 

" just cry .. it is good to cry sometimes , have my shoulder " I smiled . she snorted . 

" No ....I am not going to cry for those who left me , for those who tried to harm me , I am not going to cry for my past , I have my brothers and you .. and a bright future " she smiled. I loved her for being so tough .I knew it was very hard for her . 

a little sobbing voice came from my pocket , It was Cavera . she was crying . 

" what happened to you ?" Evilishia held Cavera in her hand . 

" you - you were here all the time "she said in her high pitched voice while sobbing 

" what do you mean ?" Evilishia asked her 

.

.

.

"BROTHER ! BROTHER .... " evilishia called ,running in whole castle 

" what happened ?" Erigath held her from behind .

" where did you found Cavera ?" 

I catch them up . 

" why you run so fast ?" I asked , probably it was not a right question or not a right time to ask .

" she ....she ran away from Kalga ..." Erigath said nervously 

" WHAT ...?" 

" look ...look ...evilishia , don't be angry .... she said , she is finding her sister , so I let her in , and I let her with Hiroki because ......"

" AND HER SISTER ...IS ME " Evilishia said , looking at her brother 

" aa...what ?" 

" you knew ...." she said like , she knew that he knew 

" NO ..." 

" yes .." she stared at Erigath 

" ...yes..." Erigath gave up 

" I thought ....I thought , you will remember ...your days in Kalga and will get hurt " 

" hhhh ! brother " Evilishia hugged her brother . 

" I did not want you to recall the dark days of your life " 

"I know...." she held her brother tightly 

" And you did not even told me " Cavera said , in her shrieking voice 

erigath snorted .

" can you change her back  ? " Evilishia asked 

" I can ... " he smiled 

.

.

.

                                  Swaishav - Erigath's pet who can convert into a bird

                                  Swaishav - Erigath's pet who can convert into a bird . He will later become moon 's angel 

I am so sorry for irregular updates these days , and I know , the story is going too boing , but please have some patience , I will come up with an interesting part soon .