Chapter 3

No Ones POV 

"WAKE YOUR ASSES UP I HAVE SENT NEW INFORMATION ON YOUR MONOPADS, NOW CHECK IT AND GET DOWN TO BREAKFAST!"  Monokuma yelled.

It took a bit but soon all the students began to get up and check their monopads for this new "notification" 

Shuichi's POV

After hearing Monokuma's voice on the morning announcement I shot up and grabbed my monopad,  'that bear will probably be the death of my ears'  I looked at the new notification and saw that Monokuma sent all the information on our pregame selves to us. I only went over a few people quickly then went down to breakfast I also decided to bring my monopad for once just so I could look over the information.

Kaede's POV 

It was the usual this morning just the morning announcement was a bit different apparently we got a new update to our monopad's, I decided to check it out at breakfast because it takes me a minute to get ready 

Time skip brought to by uh orphans and technoblade?

After I finished getting dressed I made my way down to the dining room and luckily I ran into Shuichi on the way there. 

No ones POV 

"Good morning Shuichi" kade said giving shuichi a small wave. "Ah..morning Kaede, did you check out the new information on the monopad?" Shuichi said as he showed Kaede the slides of the students quickly. "No I haven't looked at it yet but I'll look at it at breakfast." She said giving him a small smile which Shuichi slightly blushed at being unsure of his feelings for the girl. "Y-yeah that sounds g-good then." He said returning the smile.  

The pair soon makes it down to the dining room as they where both greeted by complete silence, this surprised both of them considering everyone in the room was so quiet usually it would be louder.    "Good morning everyone why are you all so..so..quiet?" Kaede asked mildly worried for the group.   "Good morning to you as well Kaede, everyone here is just startled apparently what they read on their monopad's was shocking." Kirumi said assuring kaede everyone was okay.  "Oh that's a relief I thought something bad happened." The blonde said putting a hand on the back of her neck.   "Anyways I need to bring this food to Maki's room she hasn't come down yet." Kirumi said giving the duo a smile then going down the hall with a tray.

Kirumi's POV

I was making my way down to Maki's room so I could give her some breakfast she requested it on a note when I was walking down to the dining hall to begin preparing for breakfast. It was odd to me but I disregarded it there was no point in worrying.

I then made it to her room and placed the tray in my left hand and knocking on the door with my right and as soon as I did her door opened quickly and I had a familiar figure pull me in the room. When I looked at the figure I saw Maki but in different clothes and brighter eyes she looked equivalent to Maki but was fairly different. 

No Ones POV 

Both of the females looked at each other for a few minutes until Maki finally spoke up.  "You must be the in game Kirumi Tojo right?!" She said in a more hyper and friendly tone.  "Yes I am who must you be?" Kirumi said trying to make sense out of the situation.  "Oh! I'm Maki Harukawa well the pregame I should say!" The more hyper female said.  "Pardon me?" The gray haired girl asked. "I'm sorry if this is confusing if you looked at that screen it says the information that I apparently needed to know anyways you are so much different than the other Kirumi I knew!" Maki said pointing at the screen then smiling at Kirumi who was busy reading the words on the screen.  

Kirumi's POV

This is interesting I believe Maki was the first victim of the motive-    I was brought out of my thoughts when Maki tapped my shoulder asking if she could meet the others which I agreed to

We left the room making our way down to the dining room once we opened the door everyone was looking us, well Maki in particular.

No Ones POV 

"Maki! Good morning!" Kaito yelled from his seat. "So this is the Kaito?" Maki said looking at Kirumi questionably. "Oh yes, this is the different Kaito" Kirumi said as she gave Maki a quick smile. 

Kirumi looked at all the confused faces when they heard what the two said so she explained that Maki was the first to be effected by the new motive. Most of them where still confused some just excepted it and three particular people had some questions.

Kaito, Shuichi, and Kaede all walked up to Maki and Kirumi all three wondering something.  "Hello I'm Maki Harukawa well the 'preagme' one!" Maki said waving. "And I already know who you guys are so there's no need for another introduction!" She reassured.  

Shuichi looked at his monopad looking at his pregame information. "I wanted to apologize for anything I said or did to you in the past Mak- Harukawa-san.."Shuichi said looking down. Maki stayed silent for a minute until she accepted his apology but she seemed uncomfortable after that though. "Well uh...Tojo-san could you help me get some food..?" Maki sais grabbing Kirumi's hand and walking off leaving the three confused..

Thanks for reading everyone hope you have an amazing day, night or whatever

Peace ✌️✨