chapter 1 Yibo birthday gift

Flashback

3rd person pro:

Xiao mansion.

15 years ago in xiao mansion two person talking with each other about their business deals and they want tie up two company for further development of  their business and make their company became no 1 industry in total world wide

15 years ago in xiao mansion two person talking with each other about their business deals and they want tie up two company for further development of their business and make their company became no 1 industry in total world wide.

At the time two kids came inside by running younger one followed by his older brother. By calling there dad (Mr. Xiao fengmin)

15 min ago in xiao mansion backyard garden little xiao zhan was working by planting new plants in garden with the help of his butler mr. Min little xiao zhan was very cute humble sweet boy Some time he will become angery Bird 🐦 he care for every one and he love's his family very much specially his grandfather Mr. Xiao youmen. And he also like another one person i.e yibo his father's friend ( uncle) Mr. Wang Qerin son he is so sweet little baby wang yibo is four years old now his going to turn 5 years.

After in few days Wang yibo will turning on five years old in two days yibo birthday will celbrating in Wang's mansion Zhan was very excited to attend in birthday party .

Little Zhan

Zhan likes rose flowers very much so he wants plant them in backyard of his mansion which is specialy allocated to Zhan for rose plantation When Zhan working on that with the help of his butler mr

Zhan likes rose flowers very much so he wants plant them in backyard of his mansion which is specialy allocated to Zhan for rose plantation When Zhan working on that with the help of his butler mr. Min suddenly he saw that xiao chang his brother has came their by wearing lion cub 🦁 dress to show his brother.

After seeing that Zhan was shoked and he became anger because of his stupid brother by watching him in that dress, he is fuming with so much anger.by seeing his face the butler min who is standing beside him was astongused by watching his young master in that Situation he did the understand what was happening with both brother one was trembling with fear by watching his big brother another was in unexplainable anger.

By seeing his brother very serious face chang get panic and he started to run from their and Zhan also run behind him to catch his brother. And the both brother's by running came to their father by calling him .