chapter 17 protective brother

Third person pro.

All xiao and wang family members are enjoying their time in restaurant while eating their food after their shopping.

Other side zhan is keep himself busy in company work he don't want think anything about his marriage he trying to avoid himself with all this things while keeping himself busy.

While watching zhan Xuan also not feeling well.

How many times I make him understand it but still he behaves like this what can I do with him Xuan thought he was more than worried about his friend he makes him understand it so many times but his hardwork all went in Wain he understands that is no use to talk with him now at this matter.

Zhan could understand himself he can't able to do anything in it.

Other side Xiao Chang after also finished his business meeting and went out take care of wedding invitation work he saw the wedding invitations card and said it's okay.

Invitation card.

And keep it pack of some sweets and fruit and nuts he sent all invitation to all his friends and relatives via courier

In restaurant.

After finishing their lunch all family members went out from the shoping complex while talking with each other and enjoying their own time.

Then, Xiao yu with Ziyi and zhoxuan went back to Xiao mansion while bidding farewell to Carmen and Yibo and Yibo and his mother Carmen also went back to wang mansion.

After reaching home Yibo was so happy he became more confident about his marriage because he thought zhan is accepted him and he also happy with this marriage..

He looking so excited for his marriage so when he reached wang mansion the work he done was calling his dear brother yes, calling his brother Yibo love's haikun very much he is like ideal type for him.

Anything good or bad happened in life he never miss to share it with his brother haikun firstly. Haikun the first person known about Yibo's likes dislikes and most of his secrets. He always loves and protect his baby brother everytime.