Little Demons

'You're not good enough Marilyn!! You're just spineless fool with no talent!!' I couldn't stop hearing that horrible screeching voice... My mind kept it comeing.. That dream haunts me more than any other dream had in my past, and I've had a lot of bad dreams. Lets just be honest, and call them nightmares.. Its almost my cue to go on. I go on right after Maria. God that Maria is a beauty. We have been touring for months now and I still haven't talked to her. This is just like the last time when we both played at Musicfest. I saw her in a hotel, yet didn't say a word to her. Man, do I regret it... She probably has a good looking wealthy boyfriend or husband. 'Do I hear a clicking sound?' I awoke from my day dream to see Maria walking off stage, after shouting "I love you guys!! Every single one of you!!" 'Her voice... So beautiful and enchanting, yet strong and powerful!!' "You're up soon Manson" she beamed at me. I smiled back at a loss for words. "You alright? You look really distracted." She had a concerned expression on her face. "Yes, I am quite alright. how are you?" I answered sounding a bit too formal. She raised an eyebrow but proceeded "Actually im fantastic!! Im so pumped up after all that!" She grinned. " Thats great! Im glad you're doing good!" I said sweat forming on the back of my neck a little. She gave me a small smirk and trotted off to go get a cold water from the refreshment table. 'Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!!!' I thought as my face instantly dropped when it was out of her sight. 'why is she so beautiful?' I heard the clicking of her heels again and awoke once more. "Its your cue babe." I looked behind me only to see my manager motioning impatiently for me to perform. I gave Maria a small smirk as I walked up to Kal. He handed me the mic and I went on to fulfilling my true reason of being created. To unleash my feelings in song, and somehow being loved for it.

Sorry the first chapter was kinda short. The next one will be much longer! Thank you for reading you lovely Scallys!