Chapter 9

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Bold letters are his thoughts

After hours of splashing each other and jumping. We are finally done swimming.

I looked at our sorellina, she looks so peaceful and she actually looks like she is having fun. Whenever We see Sofia she always has this cold facade, It's really scary since most kids her age goes to skating parks while she is busy working. I mean yeah I also have a cold facade but I'm older than her. Im not really complaining because We are  actually really proud of her. 

We all got out of the pool and made our way to our own rooms. I got in the toilet and started showering. I took around 30 minutes and made my way out the bathroom. I quickly got dressed in shorts and a sweatshirt. I got out of my room and made my way to the living room. Surprisingly everyone was already there and I was the last one to arrive, I honestly expected to arrive first. 

Once Sofia saw me she jumped at me, Luckily i catched her on time. she latched on me like a koala. Soon Our brothers stopped using their phones and stood up. 

Enzo squealed and said "Come on we are all here now. The truck is outside." He then ran out like a crazy human.

"hahahahahahaha." i said trying to hold in my laughter after Enzo ran.

We all ended up laughing even Sofia. We made our way out and saw Enzo standing outside the truck ordering every flavour for a cone. After Enzo was done ordering, Sofia order and Cookies and cream on a bowl with gummy bears and marshmallow. Soon we all finished ordering and received all our ice cream.

We told the ice cream workers to bring their mini truck inside beside the TV. They quickly finished setting the mini truck and left. We sat on the Sofa with blankets while waiting for Luca to finish setting the movie up. 

Soon the movie ended, Sofia and Luca were already asleep. So i carried Sofia to her room while Enzo carried Luca to his room. After tucking her in, I made way to my room, got under the covers and fell asleep as soon as my head reached my pillow.