Chapter 4

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

we got on the jet and left to New York.

𝟏𝟏 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

We finally  reached New York, we are all going to the Deiluna gala right away since we got sleep during the plane ride we got sleep so were not tired. The boys has been going on and on about the ball. I want to follow them to the ball because i want to get an alliance with the American and Spain mafia since they're members are known to be loyal, Sadistic and cruel.  

we all got into the cars since we had someone bring us cars, we all then left to the venue. 

𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Louis kept on telling me to get ready, so i quickly got dressed wearing a blue dress with black heels.

After we all got dressed i saw Louis wearing a black suit while Emiliano was wearing a white turtle neck with a blue suit. I went to Emiliano and kissed him, Louis covered his eyes and shouted " NO PDA AROUND CHILDREN! " Me and Emiliano just looked at him and laughed. 

We then went in the car, me with Emiliano and Louis in a separate car. Soon we arrived and the valet opened the door and i got out then, Emiliano got out and gave the keys to the valet then we held each others hands and went in. 

When we went in everybody stopped what they were doing and when we came everyone became silent while looking at us. I looked around and saw familiar faces and all of them looked shocked,  Emiliano saw me looking at them and said " that's the italian mafia family do you know them ?" i Replied "that's the guy that claimed to be my brothers the one i told you about."

Alessandro started coming in my direction i noticed he looked very angry. He then said his greeting to Emiliano with a guy looks similar to him as they had a few same features so they were probably brothers, He then said we needed to talk so i agree to meet him once the ball ended at a house. 

Me and Emiliano continued walking around and talking to people.

Soon after it was time to go so i got in a car and drove to the location.

When i reached i quickly made my way in and saw Alessandro. We made our way towards  each other, Alessandro soon said "how did you get into the ball ?" i replied "it's none of your business." Alesandro then said " you better answer me now." I said "fine i got an invitation, there happy."  

Alessandro said "You cant get an invitation unless you know the owner" I looked him dead in the eye and said "what makes you think i don't know the owner." Then laughed and said " you like to underestimate people don't you." 

I then left and went back to Emiliano mansion and saw some blonde bimbo flirting with him while he looked like he wanted to kill her. I made my way to the bimbo and said " Are you trying to flirt with my man ?" she just looked at me disgusted and said "he's mine, he wouldn't go for someone as ugly as you." i replied with " so are you saying he'd go for someone plastic." Emiliano says" Emily what we had was a one night thing and we were both single back then !" he shouts at her. The bimbo just whimper and left.