Part 16-FLASHBACK PT.3

-3MONTHS LATER-

3 months past and since then Taehyung doesn't bully you instead he start to flirt, give present and do sweet things for you make you fall for him. He is doing that for the bet not knowing he slowly fall for you too.. He was blinded by his own ego.. 

You entered the school and greeted by rose's petals fall on your head and everyone shout 'SUPRISE!' and start singing Happy Birthday. You gasp and smile..

Y/N: Aww, thank you guys..

Then someone walked towards you with a rose. It was none other than Kim Taehyung.

TH: It was my idea..

Y/N: Thank you..

TH: Anything for my beautiful lady..

You blush.. He give you the rose and hold your hand.

TH: Y/N.. Today is your special day and I want it to be more special.. I love you.. I love you since I landed my eyes on you.. I start teasing you just because I love to make you mad.. You look cute when you're mad.. But I don't want you to hate me for bullying you so I lowkey start courting you.. You might think that I like you because of your appearance but no.. I love you for the way who you are.. And today, I want to ask you.. Will you be my girlfriend?

You look at his eyes and saw sincere and love which he never know exist.. You nodded..

Y/N: Yes, I will..

He smiled widely and hugged you. Everyone start to applause and congrats to you both..

TH: I love you..

Y/N: I love you too..

For once in his life he felt so happy.. Happy that you are finally his.. Baekhyun know Taehyung really loves Y/N but he also know how high Taehyung's ego.. Even if he tell him that he loves her, he won't listen to him.. 1year later.. Still in highschool and still in relationship.. Your relationship is healthy and you are happy with that.. You believe that he love you for real..But does he know that he loves you? No.. He still believe that he just doing this so that he won't said sorry to all of his exes.. Everytime he planned to broke up with you, it's failed.. He just can't..

Y/N: Tae! 

You run to him and hugged him. He hugged you back and smiled at you.

TH: You miss me, love?

Y/N: Of course! 

TH: I miss you too..

AR: You both literally just met yesterday..

She said with a done face.. Jennie laughed.

JN: Let them be.. 

BH: Yeah, let them be.. My single ass can't relate..

TH: After school, I will bring you to go on a date..

Y/N: Aww, but you don't have to..

TH: But I want to..

Y/N: Okay, if you say so..

You and him parted away with your own friends. On the way to class you heard some students talking.

ST1: Tch, Taehyung just used her.. I mean, who want to love people like her? Taehyung deserve better. She is ugly and fat.. God, I disgusted that she is wearing the same outfit as us.

ST2: Or maybe she used Taehyung for popularity.. She don't deserve any love.. I heard her mom left her with her dad and her brother. Who knows they also hate her.

You look down while Areum and Jennie also heard it so they both go to them.

JN: Don't talk about someone that you don't know well.. And what? She is ugly? fat? Honey, don't talked about yourself to someone else.. She used Taehyung for popularity? She is already popular at the first place and she don't need anyone to become popular.

AR: And, you both wear the same clothes as her but she look better in it.. Stop talking sh*t about others because karma is a bi*ch..

JN: And, I will report this to the principal..

They both walked to you leaving them speechless.

Y/N: You guys... are the best! I was planning to beat them up at lunch but since you two already roast them, I don't need to waste my time.. Thank you..

JN,AR: Anything for our bestie..

-MEANWHILE-

BH: Why don't just accept that you love her? I take back the dare but just be true to yourself.. I know you loves her.. I don't care about the bet anymore just be honest! You love her right?

TH: I-I.. I don't know..

BH: What do you feel when you're with her?

TH: Happy.. Really happy.. My heart always beat fast when I'm with her..

BH: That's enough to say that you loves her.. Come one.. Your eyes turned into heart when you look at her..

TH: I guess I do love her..

But little did he know.. Their love story will ended because of his mistake..

-TO BE CONTINUED-