Part 19- LAST PART

He look at her with his cold eyes like always. She rolled her eyes.

TZ: Stop looking at me with those eyes.

TH: Just tell me what do you want..

TZ: I want to apologize.. I'm sorry for forcing you to be in relationship with me. I saw how much you love Y/N, how happy you are with her.. I feel awful for forcing you.. And I want to let you go.. I hope you will forgive me..

TH: Thank you.. And I forgive you..

TZ: Can we be friends? Only friend.

TH: Sure.

They both shake hands and give each other a small smile.

RS: Wait- So Jihoon is actually Taehyung's son?! How?! I thought you still have your v-card?

Y/N: Shut up.. Yeah, Jihoon is his and my son.. We was in relationship at highschool but we both break up because he is cheated on me but it's not his fault. He is drunk and doesn't know what he did that time. Anyway, past is past now and I don't want to remember those bad memories. 

RS: Good to know that so you admit that you still love him?

Y/N: Yeah, I love him so much..

RS: Eeee you look so happy huh? How is he? You know, was he cold before?

Y/N: He is really sweet.. He is cold but not to me.

You start telling her how you and Taehyung met, how he propose you, how he treat you and how much you loves him.

- AT MIDNIGHT-

Jihoon and Taehyung is already asleep but you are still awake because of something. There's still something that you hide from everyone. Not even Jungkook knows it. You doesn't know how to tell them mostly to Taehyung and Jihoon. Will they accept the truth? You sighed heavily and drove to sleep.

Yours and Taehyung's company is already on top now.. You thanks to your father because of this forced marriage, you've found your true soulmate.. Your true happiness. Everyone is happy now. Tzuyu and Suho is finally dating and Jungkook already move on. You just have to tell Taehyung something now..

Y/N: Tae-ah..

TH: Yes love?

Y/N: I have to tell you something.

TH: What is it?

Y/N: Jihoon... Is not my real son.

TH: What? What do you mean? 

Y/N: Jihoon is yours and Areum's son.

He froze. You sighed.

Y/N: I met Areum after a year of our break up and she is pregnant.

-FLASHBACK-

Y/N: You are pregnant. How months?

AR: Almost.. 2 weeks more I think.

Y/N: That's cool. Who's the father?

AR:...... Taehyung.

Y/N: Ohh, so you two are married?

AR: No.. He move to other country and we didn't hear anything from him since then. Don't get me wrong, we are not in any relationship. He hates me.. Y/N-ah.. After I died, can you adopted my son? I want him to have a mother.. Can you take care of him for me? My family told me to abort him but he is innocent. And I don't want to abort this baby. But I have a brain tumor so I can't be with him. So Y/N.. Can you take care of him? Love him as if he's your own son? I ask you because I trust you.. I know you will be a great mother for him.

You tear up and hugged her.

Y/N: Yes I will take care of him. I will give all my love.. I promise I will make him happy..

AR: Thank you so much bestie..

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Y/N: She passed away after giving birth to Jihoon. Even he is not my real son, he is your son so can you accept him.. Even if he is Areum's son? He is innocent. He only want love from a father that you can give. I love him as my own son. So can you do that too?

TH: Of course love. I love you and Jihoon. You both are my life. You both are my everything. And I promise, I won't leave you or Jihoon ever again.

You hugged him. He hugged you back and caress your hair.

Y/N: I love you.

TH: I love you more.

JH: Hey, you both are hugging without me?

He pout. You both chuckled and hugged him too.

JH: I love you mommy and daddy.

Y/N, TH: We love you more, our Hoonie..

'I'm glad I met you because you are the light in the darkness of my life'

' I wish I can find someone who is willing to love me because of me. Not because of my appearance but my personality. He accepted me because of his love towards me . But he broke me because of his mistake. We met again because fate want us to and we both fall for each other again. He proves to me that he truly loves me and I changed because of him.'

' I don't regret for giving you another chance because I know.. My happy ending is with you'

 My happy ending is with you'

     -THE END-