Chapter 19

Suddenly the internet exploded after two fans saw Yoongi and a mystery girl together holding hands. On every social media app, there was a rush of tweets, pictures and suddenly he was trending. Some fans were so crazy that they tried to figure out who the mystery girl was. Filled with jealously and longing and rage they found her. Y/n Jeong Yoongis personal manager. Suddenly fans were now worried about if she would steal him away from them. Meanwhile, some fans were happy to see him finally settle down.Jimin and the rest of the BTS members except Yoongi couldn't help but see what was happening. Frantically sending Yoongi texts but him not responding.

Y/N POV

We moved across the room suddenly memories of my ballroom classes rushing back into my head. Moving slowly and gracefully across the marble floor of the ballroom. But then suddenly two bodyguards walked into the room. They grabbed Yoongi and took him out of the ballroom leaving me alone. I was slightly confused about what was happening but I continued to sway to the music resting on the bench on the side of the room. I wanted him to come back so we could continue the dance. But he didn't come back I forgot all about time and let the music continue on and on through my head. Then the room went dark and the music stopped and playing and the only light seemed from coming from the other room. The light of the sun was gone and the moon now the only light. From the window, the room was slightly stuffy so I opened the window in front of me. And let the crispy air and the soothing feeling of the wind against my neck. I was slightly angry that he hadn't come back but I was extremely tired. I walked up to my hotel room and I saw Yoongi on my bed asleep. I brushed his bangs from his face and covered his body with a blanket to make be sure to stay warm. Then I fell asleep on the couch not wanting to wake him up and letting sleep take over my head and letting dreams resurface.