Other stories

Heyyy my favorite readers!

I wanted to say thank you U - U so muchhhhhhh

but I also wanted to say to plz check out the other books in this series,

world wide gorgeous(jinxreader)

Y/n (world wide gorgeous) has been in modeling for years ever since she was little. Her mother had taught her how to carry herself through the world. To hold her head high and to not have to lower her standards for others. Maybe that was why she had is known as the proud queen of the modeling industry in Korea . She has over 15 million followers on Instagram and 30 million subscribers on YouTube . But sometimes, her pride gets in the way. So when she meets the one and only Kim Seok-jin. How will he change her life?

Cat face (sugaxreader)

You have been his best friend since you were younger. But as he became a member of the popular K-pop boyband you started to separate. He focused more on his career then you so you both go your separate ways. Four years later you met again at a job interview what will happen next and how will the drama unfold.Also I thought i might add that at times he may have a different personality.

I won't Runaway ( taehyungxreader)

Running away had never been an option. Y/n was lucky many people had dreamed to be in her spot. She was a princess who wouldn't? They all wished they had her life yet they didn't know what her life was. Her father had always insisted he was doing the right thing when he would lock her up in her room. But was he? Will all that would change when she turned 18 and her life really started. On her 18 birthday she was promised that she would be able to go outside for the first time. But when she does she meets a boy thats looks about her age. But she catches him doing magic. Something forbidden and illegal. What will she do?

You cant beat me (Jungkookxreader)

*Escape reality a new game that will make you live your dreams*The first video game that made you feel like you were in a different world. I guess that was why Y/n loved it so much for that one reason. Her life sucked, to say the least. Her grades down the drain made her life a complete mess, so Escape Reality was her way out. Escape reality was perfectly well built too. But when jungkook accidentally gets sucked into a glitch what will happen then?

Small things ( Jiminxreader)

It was always the small things that mattered, Because sometimes that small thing could ruin a whole relationship. So when Y/n went to the fan meet and greet to meet the BTS member for her sister. She fell for the one and only Jimin Parks but with her horrible ex what kind of drama will unfold. THIS DOESNT HAVE ANY 18+

(A/n)I wanted to add the fact that writing 4 books at the same time wasn't my best idea so I'm ill try to keep up my hard work. see you tomorrow :D.