ZENOVIA ACADEMY - THE SCHOOL FOR THE GIFTED

ZENOVIA ACADEMY – THE SCHOOL FOR THE GIFTED

AUTHORS NOTE : HEYY!! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.

WRITTEN BY : RAJESHWARI GOUNDER

COPYRIGHTS DON'T COPY PLEASE

WARNING : WILL CONTAIN GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES.

CHAPTER 1 - THE BEGINNING

Veronica hated elementary school. Ok, that's a bit of an understatement. Elementary school for her was torture. She was an innocent being always bullied by some jerk. She tried to fit in with the crowd but was never really accepted by them. She was often the butt of jokes. Most of the classes were boring. But all the teachers were so nice to her, they treated her as one of their child. She always felt that she is different from everyone else.

Veronica looked at herself in the mirror and said to herself. "You, too, have value hidden in your differences, Veronica. Though we may never escape all judgment and discrimination, we can learn to value our unique perspective. Then at least we can stop judging ourselves".

"You're doing it again, don't you?". Said Bella.

"Doing what?". Veronica shrugged.

"Speaking to mirror. Look Veronica live it the way you have been living it till date. There will be phases and seasons and life teach you how to weather them. Play your shots, forget your mistakes, forget everything that makes you sad Veronica". Bella said. "Don't worry V I will always be with you no matter what. But that doesn't mean you will get into depression again, you will hurt yourself again, you will cry each night again. Please don't do that again".

"Again.Again.Again". Veronica laughed at Bella. "Just cool down Bella I'm fine now and it's all because of you and all of your kind advice. I'm alright now, don't worry B".

"Please take care of yourself V". Bella said.

Veronica sighed. "Thanks, Bella".

Veronica's POV

Bella- she is my best friend. She calls me V and I call her B isn't it amazing.

She has a round face with soft, olive-toned, clear skin. Her ocean-blue eyes sparkle like the stars in a twilight dark sky. She has an amazing figure like the hourglass. She mostly likes to wear a skirt and blouse. Yes, she is beautiful.

At whatever point I need support; Bella is consistently there for me. We have made many memories together. Having a best friend like Bella makes my life simpler. In any tough situation, we support each other. At whatever point I am in any issue; she encourages me by giving me all the support. She is the happiest when I achieve something. She has been my emotional support. She is the best thing that ever happened to me.

"Now get your ass up and go get dressed, we have to go shopping, tomorrow is your 18th birthday Veronica, keep that in your mind". Bella yelled. "We already getting late V, it's 8 PM now, the market will be closed in about 2 hrs".

"OK, Fine, I will be ready in about twenty minutes".

On the way to shop Veronica got some twinkling sensation all over her back, she ignored it.

"I think I could settle for jeans and a nice t-shirt". Bella said. "What about you?".

Veronica smiled radiantly. "You will know at the shop". 

"Okay". Bella replied.

They stopped in front of an elegant-looking shop. A sign above the windows read Dress Diva Elegant Boutique.

Veronica followed Bella in, eyes going slightly wide at the sight. There were racks and racks of colored dresses. Below them were light-colored wooden floors and apricot-colored walls covered the walls. Veronica and Bella loved the place.

Bella began searching rack upon rack at the corner of the store. Veronica started digging through the rack from the opposite side. Her style had always been casual but well dressed. She usually wore colored t-shirts with light blue jeans or knee-length dresses and shoes. Anything too elegant or formal threw her off, so this was definitely a first.

Bella came to her side with a stack of different color dresses possibly for herself in her arm, she smiled at Veronica, and then their girlish ways kicked in.

Veronica and Bella looked through rack upon the rack. The floor was covered with all types of colored dresses. Tossing dress upon dress was exactly what they were doing.

Then, Veronica's eyes locked with a dress lying on a rack. It was the last one there. The color was an Oasis Rich Blue, a light blue lacing the bottom. Its chest having a slight c-neck and also a leather jacket with it as it is tied at the top of the hanger.

She grinned at Bella. I think this is it.

"It is so pretty V". Bella said.

"I'll take this". Veronica said.

Then they finally purchased the dress that they wished for and return back to Veronica's house.

Bella and Isabelle Gracia (Veronica's mother) decided to celebrate Veronica's 18th birthday at 12 am. They locked Veronica in a separate room. And they decorated her room full of balloons and sparkles. They made a Red Velvet homemade cake for her as she loves Red Velvet Cake. And they decorated a small table in that they kept the cake in the center and all the snacks in front of it. Candles on top of the cake.

Meanwhile 

Veronica was getting ready on her perfect birthday outfit which she brought today at Dress Diva Elegant Boutique.

At exactly 12 am they unlocked the door where they have locked Veronica.

Her eye widened. "What the? Oh my god. I'm speechless." She said while dropping her jaw. "I'm blessed to have you both."

Tears in her eyes told everything. And finally, they celebrated her birthday amazingly.

Then Bella left their place at 1 am. Then Veronica went to her room to sleep.

After one hour

She woke up with an undying burning sensation in her back. It was minutes passed midnight, the day of her birthday. She screamed as the burning sensation continued. She screamed louder as something is coming out from her back.

Instantly Veronica got out of bed with tears welling out her eyes. Her mother was down the hall, probably fast asleep.

Her eyes went wide as she stared at her back from the mirror not sure what was happening or why.

Surprisingly she forced that thing out of her. She felt sick. Veronica collapsed not sure what was happening to her.

She heard her mother screaming in the hallway, asking if Veronica was okay. Veronica didn't respond, she simply collapsed from exhaustion.

When she woke she was lying in her bed. Her mother was sitting beside her. All of her back was covered in blood.

"Wha – what is happening to me, mom?". Veronica said unwillingly.

"It's time Veronica". Mrs. Garcia said concernedly. "You have to go".

Veronica went into a deep sleep because of the tiredness and loss of blood, she couldn't able to speak.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii guys! so this is my first Sci-Fci story. I'm not a professional writer so there would be some grammatical mistakes. If you like it or not please comment on your view it would motivate me to improve my writings. The next chapter will be posted on Friday. Please vote, comment, and share guys. Take care, Be safe bye-bye.

Thank you.