intro:

hello engene! it's author rice and I am going to be writing an "enhypen scenarios and reactions". before we start I just want to let you know that I wrote this because I was bored lol so I might not post regularly but I will try to add on more chapters when I can.

this book will be open to all genders and identities. i will be using the pronouns she/he/ and they in the chapters. if I miss a pronoun in any of the chapters, please let me know and I will fix it as soon as I can. I will NOT be writing any smut things in this because enhypen are literal children so please do not ask for anything like that for any of the members because I will NOT be writing anything like that about them.

please leave me suggestions for future chapters if you wish. I will have a section at the end of each chapter labeled "suggestion section" and I will write about something random. you can leave your suggestions in that section if you like :)

now, let me introduce you to...

ENHYPEN (EN-)

the seven members are; lee heeseung (2001) - the hyungpark jay (2002) - the walking memesim jake (2002) - dog boypark sunghoon (2002) - the ice princekim sunoo (2003) - our ray of sunshineyang jungwon (2004) - the sheep leadernishimura riki (2005)...

lee heeseung (2001) - the hyung
park jay (2002) - the walking meme
sim jake (2002) - dog boy
park sunghoon (2002) - the ice prince
kim sunoo (2003) - our ray of sunshine
yang jungwon (2004) - the sheep leader
nishimura riki (2005) - mini MJ

I hope you enjoy the book! love y'all <3

- rice 💋