enhypen as bestfriends

heeseung

- he is one of those friends where all he wants is to see you succeed

- he helps you with anything you need just to watch you achieve your goals.
- he is so supportive of you and does everything to show you that.
- he is also one of those friends that your parents and guardians like more than you.
- he is percieved as the the good example.
- he always goes to you if he needs to laugh.
- goes to you if he needs to cry.
- behind all of the cute stuff in your friendship, you also make fun of each other 
- jokes about everything.
- he honestly doesn't mean it though.
- he is the bestest friend you could ever have.

jay

- you're whole friendship is just bickering and making fun of each other

- your whole bond is built off of banter between you two.
- you're always asked if you're siblings or a couple.
- sometimes you guys pretend to be a couple just to see what it would be like.
- but y'all gag at the thought of dating each other for real.
- but he has actually thought about dating you before and questions his feelings for you.
- but you honestly can't imagine dating jay.
- his parents adore you and ask jay all the time when he will ask you out.
- he continues to be your bestfriend because even if he cant date you, he still wants you in his life.

jake

- he converts you to be a part of "the boys🥶🏒" - you are automatically signed up to be layla's babysitter when jake isn't around

"the boys🥶🏒"
- you are automatically signed up to be layla's babysitter when jake isn't around.
- helps you with your homework because he is a genius.
- you constantly make fun of him for no apparent reason.
- you guys know everything about each other.
- he spoils you with things that remind you of him.
- these gifts could be gag gifts but other times they are really touching and beautiful.
- playing soccer with him!
- he calls you randomly to tell you about something crazy that happened to him that day.