Hi?

Hello!! I'm well uh..kinda stopped using wattpad for quite awhile and I started playing genshin and I have been having so much fun lately!! :)

So I just felt the need to remind my fans I might not be active at all in wattpad nowadays. Oh and if you expected this is a comeback chapter, sadly it is not.

I'm gonna say this but I have been falling out of the fandom, I mean I've been reading every wiki about the game for like 7 times a day because school sucks but it has been pretty boring, the memes are still funny but I just heard them too many times and I also have recently stopped shipping OumaSai because of toxic fans.

Honestly it really was getting on to me with the toxic side of the community to the point where i started disliking the shipping community of danganronpa in particular.

I don't have a problem if you ship this or that unless it's an obvious toxic ship (toko x togami, hifumi x celestia,etc) but when it comes to shipping, I want nothing to do with it. There's only a few exceptions though...😳 (it has nothing to do with danganronpa though lol)

Ship all you like, it doesn't matter but just don't be so toxic and discriminating other's people's opinions because they don't ship this or that, or they dislike this or that.

BUT I am still a part of the fandom, just not much into it nowadays so yeah :)

Also thank you so much for like 9k reads!! I never expected us to reach there :))

I am so happy people enjoy this fanfic and make fun of how dense shuichi is :))

In the end though, if anything offended you here please do tell me immediately and if you want me to put a TW please do tell me that to in private or in here :)

also since people always ignore the description, nothing in this fanfic should be taken seriously. its all for shits and giggles :)

I didn't want to make some drama or dramatic death moment although thats what danganronpa is all about.

I just wanted to make this funny and wholesome :) because uhh, I can't the thought of everybody dying in danganronpa :,(

so um yes this is now the end if the chapter, lol bye 👋