Chapter 1.

Valencia pov

I woke up on the hard ground of the basement again... I rubbed my very tired eyes... it was about to be a longgg day again... 'mister' was bringing Friends over again... they weren't really Nice... and 'mister' wasnt either...they hurt me all the time...
'uh oh' i thought to myself when i heard a pair of angry feet barging down the stairs... I already prepared for what was coming, and quickly sat against the wall with my head on my knees....

[TW: VIOLENCE/ABUSE]

"GET UP YA LITTLE BITCH"
'Mister' yelled while he pushed open the door.

I stayed frozen in my place, to scared to move... I guess he didn't like that..

"I SAID GET THE FUCK UP"
'Mister' said

He then kicked me to the ground while a scream left my lungs.
He kept kicking my whole body, and eventually stopped....
I was in so much pain... I bet i couldn't walk for a few weeks..

He stood there a second thinking, before an evil smirk appeared on his face which made me even more scared.

He grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me upstairs...
He was holding me so tight i could feel the bruise forming.

He then threw me to the ground.

"Make me breakfast, and after that you will clean the whole house, my Friends are coming over... and were gonna have a lot of funnn"
He said with an evil grin.

He then walked out of the house... I suppose to buy more of his adult drinks... He drank them all the time..
I had never had one tho...i was curious at what it might taste like...

I carefully stood up... it hurt so flipping much... but i knew i had to do what he ordered me to...

One time, when i didn't make his food in time... He cut me with a knife and whipped my back....  I will never forget that moment... and thats why i got up, through my pain.. and began making breakfast.

[END OF TW]

I was really hungry... but i had eaten 2 days ago... so i had to wait another day... I was now almost finished with breakfast, when the door Flung open.

" ARENT YOU READY YET! YOU LITTLE BITCH"
'Mister' yelled at me while walking towards me.

I started backing up, until i hit the wall... This was gonna get bad...

[TW: ABUSE/VIOLENCE]

He slapped my face...and then started kicking me again.. I fell to the ground as i was already in so much pain... He grabbed my wrist and dragged me downstairs to the basement again, he threw me to the floor.

"You will stay here until i come and get you UNDERSTAND?, then we can have some fun..."
He said while smirking..

I didnt knew what he meant with fun.... but i just nodded, and with that the door slammed shut again...

[END OF TW]

I had now been laying on the floor, in unimaginable pain.. for 30 minutes, but then i got an idea..

'What if i snuck out and ran away'
I thought to myslef....

I had now been waiting for 'Mister' to leave the house, so i could run away..  it didn't matter where to, anything was better than this.

I finally heard the door open, and slam shut...i waited for 5 more minutes to check if he was actually gone. And he was, so i got my little stuffed animal Mr.Chubby

I had found Mr

I had found Mr.Chubby once, when i snuck outside... I had kept him since then, i hid him in the basement so 'mister' wouldnt find him.

I got Mr.Chubby and ran through the house reaching the door, i pulled it open and ran, i dont know where i was going but i ran... but the pain started to increase even more if that was possible.. so i stopped at a park.. and sat down on a bench... i was really tired so i layed down and fell asleep while keeping Mr.Chubby gripped to my chest.

Antonio pov

Today i had to go do some business with some stupid gang...they wanted to make a deal...I had told them off many times before.. but they kept coming back.. so i decided to see what they wanted...

It was now after the stupid business..
I killed them... they were being unrespectfull.....
I was now walking back to the car with 5 of my men with me, the other 5 were waiting in the cars.

We were just walking when something caught my eyes.

A little figure running towards a bench in the park.. it sat down on the bench, and eventually layed down and fell asleep i assume.

I looked at my men who were also watching the whole time.

Me being curious, i walked over to the bench, as i got closer i could see it was a little girl, i was now about 6 ft away from her... and Omg, she was beautiful... I couldn't see her eyes as she was sleeping.. but Her long blond hair, it was beautiful. But i also noticed how small and underweight she was....

Sensing the stares, she started to wake up, and rubbed her little eyes.
She then opened them and as i thought she couldn't be more pretty...
She was... she had purest icyblie eyes.

She looked at me and my men, and emediatly her eyes grew wide with fear as her breathing increased and she was gripping onto her teddy.
Poor baby was terrified.

I slowly walked over to her and wanted to move her hair, but she flinched...shit, shes already scared of me now....

" It's okay Principessa, i'm not gonna hurt you.."
I said in a calm and soft voice trying to not scare her.

"Can you tell me your name bambina"
I asked

She hesistantly looked down

"V-Valencia"
She said in a whisper

"Hi Valencia, i'm Antonio, can you tell me where you live so i can bring you back home? You seem to be lost Piccola"
I said calmly

Her eyes grew wide again and she started breathing really fast again.

"No, pwease dont bwing me back."
She said really scared.

"Hey, hey it's okay, i wont, okay just breath for me, can you do that for me Valencia?"
I said trying to calm her down.

After a few minutes of hiding her face in the little teddy, trying to calm herself, she peeked out again.

I just couldn't stop thinking about her beauty, how could she be so pretty.
If i had a daughter... This is all i wanted... now i was thinking about What to do... she obviously didnt want to go back home....but i cant possibly leave a tiny baby here on the streets.....i would have to get her checked up at the mansion...

"Valencia?, how about you come with me and i  will make you owies better."
I asked softly with a warm smile

She hesistantly nodded.

As i reached for her, slowly not tryung to scare her, she tensed up,
I picked her up, i could feel how light and fragille she was...as soon as i picked her up she began trembling again...
I rubbed soothing circles on her lower back to try and calm her down

I rocked with her for a few minutes and eventually the exhausted baby finally gave in to sleep, so me and my men walked to the cars and took off.

I didnt know what we would do from here....but i just hoped the family would love her...and maybe she would be able to stay for a while.....

A/N

Yayyyy, haha
Well this was the first chapter..
I hope you like it.
If you have any tips feel free to comment them.
Next update will be probably tomorrow😊