Chapter 6.

A/N
I'm sorry it took so long... I had a lot of school tests and birthdays and homework shit to do soo, it's quite late i'm sorry😂
But enjoy💋

Adriano pov

We all got on the boat and went to the frontdeck with Valencia still in Srrgio's arms and we were walking all around them, the boat was REALLY REALLY REALLY BIGGG.
The deck had a lot of couches and a hot tub, and a lounge and a bar, everything and that was only the front deck on the 2nd floor of the boat... it had in total 2 floors but was really big in length.

Sergio walked closer to the side of the boat to show Valencia the water, but i dont think she liked it.

"NOOOO, PWEASE PWEASE"
Valencia screamed while squirming in his arms trying to get away form the water.

"Hey, calm down baby"
Santino said as we were now all walking towards them.

"PWEASE I'WL BWE GOOD!!!
PWEASE DONTT"
Valencia screamed while struggeling to get away from the water.

She was now breathing very heavily and panicking while squirming in Sergio's arms

I walked over and took her from him.
But i was still standing next to the water which i guess wasn't a good idea as she wouldn't calm down and looked terrified.

"Baby, calm down, look at me okay? C'mon baby, just look at me"
I said but she couldn't focus it was like she was not even in there, she just kept squirming and crying while breathing really heavily.

"She's having another panick attack"
Enzo said while getting her from my hold.

He walked over to the lounge and placed her down, she was still panicking really really bad

"Baby, look at me please, c'mon Valen, focus on me... I know it's hard but i need you to try and focus on my face okay?"
Enzo said while holding her chin to look at him.

Age kept panicking and we were all looking at her with tears in our eyes... what happened to this girl that she was so afraid of everything...

"Why isn't she  looking at you? Is she okay?"
Mano asked

"She's having a really bad panick attack, her vision is not clear and she cant hear me properly, but if she doesn't focus on me i can't calm her and she will pass out!"
Enzo said while trying to get her to focus.

"Valen please look at me"
Enzo tried but she kept panicking.

"GO GET DAD,  SHE WILL PASS OUT SOON"
Enzo yelled at us.

Ivano, Nico, Rino and Vince ran off to get dad, while we were trying to get her attention

My poor baby....what had that bastard done to her...

Antonio pov

We were talking on the first floor, about Valencia.... but then 4 stressed boys ran in.

"Woah, hey whats going on, you guys good?"
I asked

"It's Valencia, she is having a really bad panick attack, she can't hear or see properly, but if she doesn't calm down she will pass out!"
Ivano said worridly.

We all sprinted up and ran after them.
When we reached the deck i was shocked by the scene, all of the boys were trying so hard to get the baby's attention, but she just wasn't there.

I ran over and pushed them aside.

"Baby, hey, it's me daddy, i need jou to calm down baby, just breath for me please"
I said calmly while stroking her hair.

She looked like she couldn't see me, which i guess she couldn't... and she was desperatly trying to get some air into her lungs.

"D-DAD-DY"
She said panicky like she couldn't breath at all.