Chapter 6 His Brother

Suddenly, the door of his penthouse flew open and we looked at the person who was staring at us.

"So my elder brother already found his love." A teenage guy was wearing a blue denim jacket over a white shirt and blue jeans. He seemed to have a resemblance to Lucifer. He spoke, amazed, looking at us with a grin on his face.

He has brown hair and, even though he has some resemblance with Lucifer and he has the same grey eyes as Lucifer, my eyes widened.

Is he his brother?

"Noah," Lucifer gritted at him, irritated.

and Noah winked at me and smiled with adoration.

Lucifer pulled away from me and I quickly sat up on the couch. My cheeks were a warm shedding of red due to the position we were in before that was so intimate.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Australia for your studies?" Lucifer asked him strictly.

He rolled his eyes.

"My half-yearly exams are over and we were given a holiday of a week to spend with our family."

"I have to go now," I grumbled, but before I could finish, Noah, his younger brother, appeared in front of me, grinning as if I weren't in this situation.

If I ever meet him (Noah) as a stranger, I would pull his cheeks because the cute dimple appears in his (Noah's) good looking face and his smile is so irresistible.

"What is your beautiful name and how did you end up with my grumpy big bro? You know I am the most handsome one among us," he said with mischief, and I laughed a little, shaking my head at him.

"My name is Damaris, and I work as the interior designer for your brother. He is not grumpy, okay, he is a wonderful man." I spoke looking at Lucifer and saw an unknown link of emotion in his grey eyes. Lucifer was looking at me closely with unreadable emotions.

"Oh," Noah said, raising his hands in defense.

"Can you stay until dinner please? I like you a lot. At least you are far far better than that plastic Barbie doll." Good for nothing egoistic Adelina, thank God she is finally out of our life, "he chirped, amazed, looking at me smiling admiringly

So he doesn't like Adelina, "me either." She is very rude, even though she called me a filthy piece of trash that day in Dylan's office. If Dylan didn't interrupt, I would end up breaking her not so good caked with heavy makeup face and mouth, especially

"Um, so sorry Noah, but I have to go. I don't want to intrude on the personal space of you two siblings." I spoke, smiling awkwardly at Noah.

"You are not intruding on our personal space," both Noah and Lucifer said in unison.

Lucifer sighed and looked at me.

"Stay until dinner. Noah will be very happy." He said this, and Noah enthusiastically nodded.

But......" before I could complete, Noah interrupted, "Come-on, I also want to know you more." He said and winked at me, making Lucifer frown and Noah giggle at seeing his elder brother's reaction.

"You know, I got the call from your school that you are not attending your classes regularly, and Andrew informed me that you are wasting your golden period in an internet cafe. May I know why?" He raised his eyebrows, questioning him seriously.

Noah sighed in annoyance.

"Bro, you blocked my credit cards. What am I supposed to do?"

"That is because of your irregularities in your classes. I blocked your credit cards for the month. Behave yourself or I will block them for three months more." He snapped angrily at him.