Chapter 2: A Little bit about Artemis life

Artemis Pov:

When I got to the orphanage I started helping the kids around there. There were two kids throw that I see as my own brother and sister. There names were Shappire and Kiyo. We did everything together and even through Shappire and Kiyo were blood related they called me there brother but after a while they were adopted together leaving me alone again but the thing that I never lost was hope.

When I finally got into monarch academy I was kind of the odd one out but that didn't stop me. I mainly kept to myself and stay fair away from people as possible though I did help a lot of students with helping them make there hero designs and even help make dresses and prom suits as well as help other people to get things ready. Though the only surprise thing was that I met Shappire and Kiyo again.

We stay together this who school year and started to make planes as well. I would help them out anyway I could and they would help me out anyway they could. I even heard from Shappire that Kiyo had a lover as well though she would never told me who he was and never told me if he was from this school or from somewhere else. Though when the school years ended and it was time to go are own separate ways we all promise to stay in touch and no matter what happens we will always have someone back.

After that though I started to make my own plans. I went to school again on how to make hero gear and support items for people who are in need. I also starred to learn the different things about being a faction designer and how to start my own store. After a while of studying and learning I was able to open my first ever fashion store bring my dreams to life and that is where are true story begins.