Chapter 27: He Back But Injured

Sorry its kinda short

Shino Pov:

I came back to Artemis place as I didn't know what else to do. Gosh if I get my hands on that crazy ex I'll murder him and make sure he wish he have never mess with Artemis again.

While thinking about the most cruel ways I can do to this guy I heard something or should I say someone walking into the room I was in. Right before I could even turn around to see who it was I heard it. The voice I thought I would never heard again.

Artemis- Shino

When I turn I was in horror to see what had happen to my baby. He was deadly Injured and look like he could die by any second. When he said my name I saw him fall over but lucky I was able to caught him on time.

When I got a closer look of him it look like he was Abused pretty horribly. I could feel broken bones all over the boy body and he was even bleeding.

I'm surprised he was alive right in front of me but that's not that problem right now. The problem is that Artemis was losing a lot of blood and I started to see his white hair side started turning dark and black.

Shino mind- I need to take him to the hospital now and hopefully there won't be any Issues of them helping my poor crush out.