Episode 2

Ouma's POV

Surprisingly, I was the first to make it to Shuichi's. I turn around to see him not too far behind me, huffing and red faced,"You're definitely a lot faster than you look, you'd think you would just run away from Kaede and her little group." I let out a nervous laugh,"Yeah, but Kaito and Rantaro are waaay faster than me. I don't really stand a chance against them." He gets to the door and unlocks it," You have a point there-" He waits a second," Wait, let me rephrase that. I say that you have a point because Kaito and Rantaro are the school's best athletes, so it's no wonder they can run faster than you." I laugh a little, he looked kind of upset at the fact I could've taken that as an insult. After he unlocks the door he pushes me in and we walk to his room.

We drop our bags by the door and he grabs the TV remote. I sit down beside him while he gets Danganronpa ready," So, should we go on to the 2nd trial or do you want to skip somewhere else?" I think for a second, and decide that the 2nd trial would probably be best, just so there's no spoilers," The 2nd one!" He turns back to the TV and selects the trial.

The trial starts.

Victim: Chihiro Fujisaki
Blackened: Currently Unknown

The trial goes on for a while. There are so many suspects. But in the end, it was quite a simple choice. Mondo.

He was strong, Chihiro wanted to be more like him. He didn't like being pictured as this frail, weak boy. I felt sorry for him, I can certainly sympathize with him; I hate being called weak. Nonetheless, Mondo is executed and thats the end of the second trial. It ends and Shuichi turns off the TV. We start talking about things in the trial, things Mondo said to contradict and point blame at himself without even knowing it, and of course the execution. Suddenly Shuichi stops talking. He puts his finger to his lips, indicating we should be quiet. I hear the door open and then footsteps. Suddenly a voice.

"Shuichi! I'm home."

A sigh of relief comes from Shuichi as he smiles. He grabs my wrist and drags me out of his room into the kitchen. "Hey mom," He waves to her. Then, she spots me; she smiles. "Well hello there, are you one of Shuichi's friends? Hm let me guess," Shuichi gives her a look, a look that says mom don't say anything you shouldn't. She smiles and laughs a little," Your Ouma, right? The adorable boy with darling eyes. Shuichi cannot stop talk-" Shuichi cuts her off," Haha! I think that's enough. I'll grab your bag Ouma, let's walk you home!" And as he says that he rushes to grab my bag and then pulls me out the door with him. Once we are out, I die laughing.

Author's Note

Guess who finally updated 😁😁
Yes it's a rather short chapter, especially compared to my others. But, in case you didn't know Oumasai does somewhat make me uncomfortable/trigger me, so it is a bit hard for me to update this story, regardless of how good it's been doing these past few months. I have a few other stories i've started, due to hyperfixation but then ill suddenly drop them because of personal reasons or the fandom being toxic and hard to deal with. Currently, I'm super into Attack on Titan and A Slap on Titan. I may start a story revolving one of these but i'm not sure yet.

But anyways i hope you enjoyed and byeee! <33