Sit On My Face??

(With your in a bun

(With your in a bun.)

I was laying on my bed texting a fine ass girl, I've been talking too for a minute.

I mean she can get it anytime. Then I got a text from Monse saying to meet her and Jamal across from César house for "back up". I groaned and hopped off the bed then got dressed and kept my hair in a bun just in case I gotta beat some ass.

I walked to the house across the street from Oscar's to see Monse and Jamal

"Are you high!? I'm not gonna hash shit out!"

"What are we hashing our?" I asked fixing my bun.

"César might've joined the gang." Jamal answered.

"There's no might've to it, most likely he did." I added and Jamal agreed.

"He's not stupid. He's affiliated, yes, because of his brother, but..."

"And his cousins, his uncles, his dad, his grandpa. Even the gay one."

"I know. I know."

"Wait. You knew about the gay one?"

"I mean, he goes by the name Bananas. It's pretty obvious." I added and Jamal nodded while Monse rolled her eyes.

"No! I know Cesar's family's been in that life forever."

"To be exact They started the whole Santo gang thing." I said and Monse gave me a look and I shrugged.

"But he'd never join a gang. He's an outlier. So whatever's going on, it's not that." Monse said and Jamal shook his head.

"He's not the same."

"Yeah, he barely even talked to me since I've been back. And he always talked to me." I said and Jamal nodded.

"He dumped us."

"But I wasn't here, so it's not official."

"If someone breaks up with you over text, is it official?"

"Yes." Me and Monse gave him a weird look.

"Then consider me the text. Ding! You've been dumped!" Jamal said and I chuckled.

"That's was a good one."

"I know right?"

Monse turned to walk away but Jamal stopped her.

"Wait, please don't go. Please, you're... You're not safe."

"Why?"

"Because your body's changed, your a maturing into a woman." I said taking off my hoodie and giving it to her. She put it on and sighed. I had a black crop under my hoodie.

Me and Monse walked across the street.

"Don't worry, girls! I got your book... from right here." I heard Jamal and rolled my eyes.

We up to the Santo house and I nodded to some Santos's I know. We walked up to Cesar and I felt Spooky's eyes on me and I looked at him and he smirked.

"Need something?"

"Yeah, You in my bed riding my dick." He said and his friends laughed dabbing him.

"Oh, your shrimp dick? Trust me, if I ever gave you the honor to fuck me you wouldn't even last one second, Boo." I said smirking and heard some of his friends chuckle.

"I need to talk to you." Monse said and I turned my attention to her.

"I'm listening." Monse glaced at everyone.

"Privately?"

"Yeah, we can go inside." Cesar said and Spooky cleared his throat and I glanced at him.

"But, uh, if you wanna sit on my face, you're gonna put that mouth on pause so I can concentrate, maybe you should join, N/n." He said and I slapped him across his face and everyone oohed.

"If you have the nerve to say that to me, Monse, or any girl who you ever come across, you will regret the day you came out your father's dick." I said with his collar clenched in my hand.

I let him go and grabbed Monse and walked away.