Author's NOTE!

Heya! So it's almost been 25 eps and I think theres more to it! If I mean More then it's more!
Yea right! More & More!
Even though it's boring I'll not stop!
(evil smirk)
So if you've basically read all the eps and have common sense (sarcastic)
You might connect the dots and would have understood half of the story! But some of my friends can't! (Silly Joke, hehe sry!)
So I myself will help you to connect the dots,
(yes I'm shameless) and will help you to understand the story cause every ep is related like even the 60th ep might have something to do with the 3rd ep so I'll give you a quick recap of all the episodes so those dummy dots can be connected. (You're welcome)

So in the first ep you could see that
•Y/n has a promise
•she meets the nerds
•she gets into a fight and decides not to break the prom- okay sorry I'll only put the main dots hehe. (Embarrased)

So remember when she says to her friends (the nerds) at the cafeteria that she met a weird guy??
that was taehyung!
When taehyung saw y/n at the mall she saw him too. And when y/n saw taehyung at the restaurant along with her friends during the hangout he saw her too!
You wouldn't have realized but that every 2 Fridays the soccer basketball should host a party right? That tradition has not stopped yet because it's not yet been 2 weeks.
And if Anyone has ever mentioned about taehyung not giving a shit about his surroundings and writing something(noticed?)then you see namjoon once said taehyung is In his poetry class (remember?). So i mean if you connect those two you will know what taehyung keeps on writing right?!. And ryujin once said she sees him in her art classes so maybe he draws too! So that brings you to why taehyung got angry when y/n threw his papers down!

So and about the flashback!

Y/n's nickname is Jaehee? But why is no one calling her that? (I'll tell you soon, shh) And remember when she said she likes giving nicknames to people like timmy or berry.. even now she called Jk as kookie or Hoseok as hobi.. she even gave a ship name to sangi...!

So she had that attitude since she was a kid because,
She pushed someone to the lake because they called timmy ugly? I think timmy was writing something too! maybe a poem right? (I know you don't remember)
And are Timmy's parents still behind the bars? Is he with his uncle? What about his name? Is he still named as timber?
and then the rest of the FLASHBACK (Sana's part) and then Taehyung's part of silence... why did Yoongi Nd y/n never met taehyung during the childhood when they were friends with sana?

Find out! The answer might be In  the story along with your imaginations!
Backflip the pages hehe!

Comment what you have to say!!

Letss see!!!

💜💜💜Lubb youu!!💜💜💜

💜💜💜Lubb youu!!💜💜💜