The Kicks

Y/n Pov

(Im speaking to the soccer guyz, they are cool, like especially mark and Hyunjin! And this guy who I thought was lia's crush felix, he just said Hi to me and I was already mind blown! Like if I was starstruck by Taehyung's deep voice that day in t...

(Im speaking to the soccer guyz, they are cool, like especially mark and Hyunjin! And this guy who I thought was lia's crush felix, he just said Hi to me and I was already mind blown! Like if I was starstruck by Taehyung's deep voice that day in the garden then felix's voice is 10× deeper and he has freckles hez cute, hez the only one younger than me here tho! Taehyung's cuter anyways! Wait why the hell do I sound like a typical flirt! Something's gotten into me! Aish y/n ah! Concentrate on your dance club fest next weekend! Don't waste your  precious time on boys with pretty eyes! )

Hyunjin: Y/n ah! You are such a roast! Well I've seen you in history class few times!

Y/n: really? I might have not seen you! I come to tht class to have a good nap I'm sorry!

(Everyone chuckled shaking their heads)

Taehyung: shez the worst at math! I mean like shez bad at everything but maths is the worst!

Mark: Actually I'm hearing you talk and seeing your face for the first time!!

Y/n: All thanks to me!

Taehyung: shut up dummy! It's just that I didn't find friends who actually approached me and made me comfortable until this dumbhead.. that's why!

Jaebum: Aww!<33

Jk: Y/n!!!! I've had enough of your shit!
Y/n your not coming here from tomorrow! And boys get to your positions, and I see any of you talking to her you are not making it to the team! There are many who are eagerly waiting to join the soccer team! Is that clear?

(Everyone just nod their heads)

Jk: IS THAT CLEAR?!!!

Everyone: Yes captain! (They exclaimed loudly)
[A/n: Dominance ;) ]

Y/n: (Damn he looked like a boss!)
(Yea I'm used to him getting angry at me a lot recently I didn't mind but I'll come tomorrow also and I'll speak with the guys I don't care, let's see how dare he remove them from the team)

(The match starts)

(I was watching them play and wow taehyung is actually good at it! Youngjae too! Don't ask about Jungkook he's killing it! He the captain for a reason duh)

(The match was finally over and as expected Jungkook's team won.. I went over to them and gave a hug to hobi oppa)

Jungkook POV

Y/n: Oppa congratsss!

Hoseok: thank you y/niee!

Jk: mind giving me one too?

Y/n: no! Taehyung ah! It's okay you played amazing! Consolation hug (She hugged taehyung )

Jk: You don't know how much I hate you!

Y/n: I was kidding kookie! Come here (she spread her arms wide calling me)
(I quickly gave her a hug and since I had to bend so much to hug this creature I stood up and I automatically lifted her when I stood.. idk but I spun her around and threw her into the goal post! It was just grass don't get me wrong I'm sure she wouldnt be hurt!

Y/n: yah I hate you!

Jk: (I was laughing so badly but a look caught my eye like taehyung looked at me a little irritated and bothered I shouldn't have said that he is not that huge of a problem! He actually is! )
(I laughed awkwardly at him and went to help y/n who is still inside the goal whining like a kid)
(I was about to give my hand but that other figure just yanked it away and lifted her up in a bridal style and that got me on my nerves)

Jk: I was goin to help too okay? You can't just push my hand like that!

Y/n: kookie once he pushed me too for helpin-

Taehyung: shut up dummy!

(He was so pissed like I was right now I don't know what I did but yea! He was!)

(TIME SKIP)

(AFTER THE DRAMA)

JUNGKOOK: so, the team for the upcoming tournament is Namjoon, Hoseok, Youngjae, Felix, Hyunjin, Jaebum, Sehun, Baekhyun, Yugyeom and lastly Taehyung!

Y/n: Yah what about Mark? He played amazing!

Jk: Don't try interrupting in everything  Y/n. I don't have to listen to you for everything!
(She suddenly looked taken aback but the look later changed into dissappointment)

Y/n: Right I'm interrupting!! Don't listen to me.. I'm sorry!

(Why did I say that!?
Now who am I kidding it's y/n! She won't say anything to me anymore, She is gonna hold that ego, shez gonna tell that she might interrupt me in something if she speaks to me! She is gonna make me regret using those two words which I already am! Shez gonna be saying the listen and interrupt word until I apologize ! But I'm sure one apology won't do!! I need a week! And that new guy is in her dance club this week! I can't even be possesive anymore, shez gonna say that I'm interrupting her life and she doesn't have to listen to me!)
___________________________________________

(Why did I say that!? Now who am I kidding it's y/n! She won't say anything to me anymore, She is gonna hold that ego, shez gonna tell that she might interrupt me in something if she speaks to me! She is gonna make me regret using those two words ...

💜💜💜💜💜lubb youuu💜💜💜