Chapter 3 - After School

Kokichi and Shuichi finished classes and school was over, so it was time to go out to buy food or something. Kokichi said he wanted food so they went to the convenient store to buy instant noodles. After they
returned home, they decided to do their things like homework and bathing.
Kokichi was eating his instant noodles as he did his maths assignment. Shuichi on the other hand, he was staring at his album filled with Kokichi. In the end, it was 9:30 pm, so they decided to spend a bit of time together before bedtime.
"So, what do you want to do Shumai?"
"Hm, let's do something dirty."
"Shumai-"
"I'm kidding, let's just cuddle and look outside the window."
"Sure, but no touching in my areas, like last time."
".. I would never, hehe."
"Hmph, okay."
The boys talked about Kaede and plans for the future while staring at the stars through a window.
"Kokichi, if you had the chance to come with me to the future, would you?"
"But we met like, yesterday."
"Ah, yeah that's right, I'm just excited to have a roommate who cares about me."
"He'll never like me since I'm so weird." Shuichi thought to himself.
Kokichi realised how Shuichi was spacing out a bit, so he decided to talk.
"So, why'd you rape me on my first day?"
"Oh, I just felt like it since it was a stressful day for me and I needed some distraction."
"Wait, so you do this people who come in your way?"
"Nope, you're my first."
"We just met, this doesn't make any sense."
"..."
"Exactly, and thinking about it makes me creeped out."
"Okay."
"Now you're being so dry, and why do you have photos of me from a year ago?"
"One day you'll understand."
"Just tell me please."
"I will when the time is right."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DUDE, THIS ISN'T A BIG DEAL!"
"Well.. IT IS FOR ME!" Shuichi yelled, loosing his temper.
"okay, f-fine.. I'll wait until the time is right then, good night Shuichi."
Shuichi watched Kokichi enter the bathroom and tidied the living room up.  After the living room was clean, Kokichi came out and entered his bedroom. Shuichi felt a heavy pressure on his chest since Kokichi wasn't going to sleep with him after the argument they had.
"One day Kokichi, you'll remember the past about us." Shuichi mumbled.