Chapter 9 - Vitamins or pills

Everyone gathered at the car park after having a fun time in the Art gallery. Kokichi immediately latched onto Shuichi when the groups dissembled.
"Hi Shumai, I've missed you a lot!" Kokichi giggled, wrapping his arms around Shuichi's arm.
"A-Ah, hi Kokichi."
"Shumai.. I'm tired, can we go straight to the dorms?" Kokichi mumbled, rubbing his eye.
"Okay, I'll cook dinner while you nap."
"Hehe, I hope you don't poison me while I sleep!" Kokichi joked as they hopped on the bus.
"Ah- uh- Haha yeah, funny." Shuichi panicked, feeling guilty.
"You sounded uneasy, it was just a joke."
"Uhm.. I mean yeah but that's a joke taken way too far." Shuichi immediately spat up.
"Phew, I managed to come up with an excuse." Shuichi thought to himself.
"Uh.. okay I guess." Kokichi said, looking out the window.
They arrive back at the campus and got ready to head to their dorms.
Shuichi and Kokichi immediately went to their dorms, feeling exhausted as the sun sets in the horizon.
Rantaro and Kaede hung out at a cafe and had a few talk about their lives. Kaede felt like Rantaro could be the person who could make her happy instead of fighting for Shuichi's love.
"Rantaro, I have something to say." Kaede blushed.
"Hm?" Rantaro questioned, looking up from his phone.
"I feel like you're the person who could make me happy, I feel like we have a connection." Kaede smiled looking at Rantaro as the light shined on her face.
"Oh Kaede, is this a confession?" Rantaro smiled, slightly blushing.
"Yes, I think I like you."
"I like you.. too."
Rantaro and Kaede exited the cafe, sharing a strawberry-flavoured icecream. They walked on the pathway, teasing one another as the orange sky darkened.

Beep beep.. beep bee-
"Who's this?"
"Shuichi? Hi, it's me Kiyo."
"Oh hey, what's up?"
"What are you doing?"
"Making dinner."
"Oh okay, I'm outside your dorm."
"Okay."
Shuichi ended the call and skipped to the front door.
"Hey Kiyo, what's up?" Shuichi greeted, softly waving.
"Take this pill, make sure you crush it up and put it in his drink." Kiyo glanced, handing a bottled labeled as Vitamins.
"Nice disguise, I'll see you at 2:30."
Shuichi said, analysing the bottle.
"Goodbye."
Shuichi closed the door and places the bottled behind a photo frame near the door.
Kokichi entered the living room, seeing Shuichi standing at the front door, dumbfounded.
"Hey Shumai, you look funny."
"Oh hey Kokichi, dinner will be ready in a bit."
"Oh, can I help?"
"No it's okay, I'm almost done."
"Hmm Shumai, you don't normally decline my requests."
"Oh it's n-nothing, just go make your bed or something." Shuichi sighed as he pushed Kokichi back in his room.
"But my bed is already made-"
SLAM!!
"Oh wow, that's very nice of you Shumai." Kokichi grumbled as he plopped on his bed.
"I didn't know slamming the door would make Kokichi go away, I feel kind of bad." Shuichi thought to himself as he went back to the kitchen.
After 10 minutes of placing the drug in the bottle and preparing dinner, Kokichi came out.
"Ooh, Ramen!" Kokichi squealed, clapping his hands together.
"Hehe, let's enjoy it!" Shuichi grinned, feeling the guilt shoot through his mind.
"Ah Shumai, can you open my Panta bottle?" Kokichi giggled, passing the bottle to Shuichi.
"O-okay." Shuichi smiled, feeling like a thousands of rocks being placed oh his chest.
"Thank you!"