Nya's Frusteration

Kai woke up that morning with a groan and rubbed his neck since it felt sore. When he adjusted his position he felt arms around his body. Freezing Kai does not move for several minutes his breathing going from laboured to erratic every new minute. His neck was sore he must've been drugged Morro took him he's gonna hurt him he can't go back he can't-

Whoever had their arms around him moves up closer to him probably sensing his unease. "Sleep," A familiar voice murmurs. Kai does not turn his head right away, he learned it's better to pretend to be sleeping for as long as possible because Morro always likes him awake he never lets him sleep if he wants him awake to play. Biting his lip and looks over his back and relaxes seeing the blonde hair of Lloyd snuggled up next to him still sleeping.

Shifting around to face the sleeping boy Kai spoons him playing with his hair softly calming him down from the scare. While Kai remembers last nights fight he knows he just needs Lloyd after a panic attack like that. Why was his neck so sore though? And now that he thought about it he did feel a bit light headed and nauseous like he just woke up from being drugged.

The movement had Lloyd waking up. "Hey green bean," Kai said softly. "Sorry for last night I was a jerk," Lloyd said and Kai gives a small smile. "It's okay I'm sorry too," Kai responds just as soft as before. Lloyd snuggles closer to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips which is a nice way to start the day if you ask Kai. The red ninja could see something was bothering Lloyd and he had a good guess as too why.

"Hey," Kai said lifting Lloyd's chin to look at him. "What's bothering you?" He asks and Lloyd shrugs. "Nothing just got worried and wanted to check on you last night," The green ninja replies, but Kai saw right through it. "I know exactly what's bothering you," Kai said and Lloyd tenses eyes scared. "It's okay, I don't know what came over me it was never your fault I was captured and I'm sorry I said it," Kai says gently. Lloyd relaxes slightly and just gave Kai another peck that was just a bit longer. "It's okay," Lloyd promises quickly to it.

Kai might have thought more on it, but he was drowsy. "Mmm I'm still tired and my neck is killing me," Kai comments rubbing his neck. "Must have just slept on it funny," Lloyd said with a small stutter avoiding eye contact. "I guess," Kai said resting his head back on his pillow. "I'm going back to bed," he said and he was out like a light again because he could fall asleep pretty quickly.

Lloyd kisses him one last time before worming his way out. Kai made some whining noises, but Lloyd replaced himself with a pillow and sleeping Kai looked content with that. Lloyd slowly tip toed out of the room taking the vermillion helmet with him.

He went to the living room and was pretty unamused to see Cole, Zane, and Jay playing with the time blade like a toy. "Really guys?" he asks them and they freeze looked at him then hid the time blade behind their backs. "Lloyd! Great your up how are you?" Jay asks cheerful and clearly guilty, but Lloyd doesn't have time today for their games. "Where's Nya?" they pointed down the hall and Lloyd went to go find her.

He opens the door to her room and saw her furiously typing away on the computer. "Nya? Are you okay?" Lloyd asks and the girl snaps back. "NO! I am not okay! The vermillion stole my samurai X amour," She snapped. Lloyd hesitantly stepped closer being aware his life may be in immediate danger.

"Nya do you recognize this?" Lloyd asks showing her the helmet. She looks at it before back to her computer. "No why? Kai already asked me that," Nya said. "It's a blacksmith seal," Lloyd said. "Again so?" she looks at him annoyed. "It's your father's seal," This made her eyes widen and look at the seal again. "How would you know?" she asks. "Used the scanning program and found it. I think the reason Kai didn't use it before me was because he wasn't paying attention to Zane when he installed it," Lloyd explains.

Nya looks at the seal her armor forgotten. "My parents are dead," she said. "What if they aren't what if they are alive? What if?" Lloyd began when Nya slams her computer closed hard enough to crack it. "My parents are better off dead for abandoning us," she hisses standing up and leaving. "But Nya! Please just check it out with me please this is a lead I know it is come on just come with me to check out your old shop," Lloyd pleads with her. She pauses and sighs. "And why should I bother?"

"Because....Morro mentioned your parents last night," Nya freezes and looks at him. "What?"

"He came in and drugged Kai with some sleeping thing, but I stopped and pinned him. He started talking and said something about how the reversal time blade was hidden by your parents," Lloyd explains. Nya's fists clenched. "So?" she asks him. "It doesn't prove anything about them," She said. "Nya, it sounded like he heard it from them himself,"

"My parents were already gone when he met Kai he couldn't have," She said. "Unless it was Krux that took them in the first place," Lloyd said and Nya is silent thinking the gears turning in her head. Her face became red and she threw the computer against the wall smashing it. "We're heading to four weapons and tell no one we're going there," She orders and he nodded. They left pretty quickly after that telling everyone they were gonna scout around the city and told the others to protect the blade.

Meanwhile

Morro smirks watching as Lloyd and Nya leaving on their dragons then looked back in the window of Kai's room as the red ninja woke back up with a yawn. He seemed a little confused Lloyd wasn't around, but shrugs it off and goes to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Morro spoke into his phone and said. "Hey Krux? The girl and greenie are gone how long until the pausing blade shows up?" Morro asks and got a muffled response. "Hello? Ghost report in! Stupid machine," Morro does not hide the eye roll at Krux being a old man. "I said now is the perfect time to attack," He said and this time Krux heard. "We'll wait for the time blade, but General Moccia and the vermillion will be there shortly," the much older twin said and Morro nods even though it couldn't be seen.

He looks at Kai leaving his room and smiles thinking how soon Lloyd will be dead, he'll be ruling Ninjago, and Kai's gonna be right by his side forever.